• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Do you have flybuys???

doofqueen said:
ooooooooo free books sound good! I'd be up for that!

I rang them and apparently have 498 points. You need 2500 to get a $20 voucher. umm yeah, thats just great :-/

Well if you haven't been using it darling, what do you expect ? ;) Do you ordinarily shop at any of the FlyBuys stores? Coles, Kmart, Target etc?

It's really only of use if you make regular purchases anyway at those stores. You shouldn't need to go out of your way to buy more things (if you do, that certainly defeats the purpose!), just remember to use it when you do your groceries etc.

Without doing anything out of the ordinary we usually rack up 10-12,000 points every six months. That's a $100 voucher every 6 months. We do spend around $200 weekly on groceries at Coles though, and buy clothes, electrical goods, homewears, CD's etc. regularly at Target. We would (and did) do this anyway, without the flybuys, so it's all win-win in our situation.

my flybuys is linked to my National credit card, so anything that goes on there earns extra points too. Helps them rack up quicker.

I do regulary shop at these places but must admit that mostly i forget i have the card if i don't get asked and my local supermarket where i mainly shop isn't of the above. It's a small chain of woolies but it's close to home and i don't have a car so it makes it hard to use the card actively. That's pretty cool that you get $100 voucher twice a year though. That's worth being active about it.

I just realised I have a Vintage Cellars card that i generate cellar points on. Just used it this afternoon and thought, fuck... i AM one of them!

No FlyBuys here, and yes, sick of being asked for it. One particular servo chain takes them and it shits me when they ask. I feel like going "If i had the the fucking card dont you think Id be waving it in your face like a loser to make sure you swiped it??"

Only loyalty card I have is for the supermarket I shop at every weekend. Oh, I have a HMV one but I don't shop there anymore.

The local record store used to give me a free CD every 10 or 15 or so. But then my music tastes furthered into real punk instead of just Epitaph/Fat Wreck (etc.) punk and it's not even worth wasting my time looking. I spent 10 minutes last time and couldn't find one thing I wanted. They didn't even have anything non-punk that I would have purchased like Nick Cave or something. And it's much easier to just order stuff off the net then asking them to order it and having to pick it up.

But anyways back on topic, I looked at the Flybuys website and it says you only get like 1 point per $5. It's 2500 points for a $20 gift card, meaning $12500 before you get $20. I earn like 30G a year and I spend most of that on booze. Hardly sounds worthwhile scrambling around in one's wallet for it.

And like eggman I'm sick and tired of being asked about it.

My flybuys card has rewarded me with $100 shopping vouchers every now and then. Coles is the only supermarket that I pass by on my way home from work, so tis rather handy for me.

I have a Myer one card and have recieved NOTHING from them. I do not get one bit of correspondence whatsoever, am actually wondering if its worth continuing to bring it out at all!!