Recruiting Do you have chronic pain? Are you interested in psychedelic therapy? Michigan Researchers want to hear from you!

UMichResearcher

Greenlighter
Hello!

Investigators from the University of Michigan are seeking individuals who suffer from a chronic pain condition to complete a short survey about their attitudes toward the use of psychedelics (psilocybin mushrooms, LSD, DMT, ayahuasca, mescaline) as potential therapeutic treatments for pain. The results of the study will help investigators find improved ways to help you manage your pain, and by participating, you can help share knowledge that will contribute to a better quality of life for others with chronic pain conditions.

To participate, you must be at least 18 years of age, and currently suffer from a chronic pain condition. The survey begins with an assessment of your chronic pain, and will finish with questions regarding your knowledge, attitudes, and experiences with psychedelic substances. The survey can be completed in 10-20 minutes.

The researchers conducting this study and the institutions involved do not advocate or promote any form of illicit substance use—the aim of this study is to gauge interest about psychedelic treatments and/or sample from individuals who have used psychedelics in the past. Your participation in this study will be completely anonymous and confidential, and no personal identifying information will be collected.

To learn more and to participate in the survey, click the link below:

Psychedelics and Chronic Pain Survey

This project was launched on December 1, 2020 and will run until June, 2021. The study has been approved by the Institutional Review Board for Human Subjects Research at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. Please contact the study coordinator by email for questions or more information: [email protected]

Thank you for your interest and support!

Does this include iboga?

i don’t personally qualify but I have a feeling that drug specifically might be used by pain patients

Welcome to Bl. Best with your study and I hope it leads to a better solution to pain relief.

Does this include iboga?

i don’t personally qualify but I have a feeling that drug specifically might be used by pain patients
This study is aimed at individuals with a chronic pain condition. It asks about past psychedelic experiences, which may include iboga.