• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Do you guys dislike the younger bl'ers?

Yeah, i realise that the ID thing will be a problem but ive usually got other things on the weekends to be doing, so it doesnt matter. But stuff like the dinners and parties I will definitely be attending.

And I dont take drugs, im a good boy ;)

Wow you are 16 ?! In comparision, that makes me look like im about 5 years old! You should definitely come out to things, like Kat said, we are pretty immature, soo immature infact that you maybe questioning what you are doing hanging out with us !

Dont be scared. We dont bite ... hard ;)

Well I'm very fond of young boys, but that sounds a little predatory so I'll just say WELCOME! ketaman :D :D :D

(btw I'm getting married to a 32 year old in 4 days and I know you like boys so it's all speculative!)

Cutter

If it's bast'ed
on
"General Principles",
B-Fit,
you must really, really,
really
dislike
yo'self.

I only hate on the young ones who think that just cos they've read a book, or a magazine one time about something slightly intellectual that it then qualifies them to know everything, but that's not something I only harbour against young bl'ers, just people in general...

I don't hate em at all.

I was barely 17 when I joined this site!
If I was having a party, I would feel uncomfortable having minors present, but not at a dinner.

The youth are good
Especially Brownz
He's fun to harrass

:D

m4dd0g said:
Oh, but dont let miss goody2shoes touch you!
(she's not a real doctor!)

WHAT!? course I'm a real doctor! Just not tha kind that is recognized or accepted in this country.

tis m4dd0g u can't trust, he has a penchant for impressionable young boys....

Meh, who cares about your age. It's not an issue ('cept for the not being able to legally drink). But that's the beauty of BYO.

I think I was 16 when i went to my first meetup.

It wasn't scary.
Do it.

They won't bite... hard.

x

You should be in school, and not taking drugs, fuck up your life later. Well, at least give yourself a chance.. Don't meet anyone, cause were all fucktards.

Nahh, seriously. Go, and if I do ever meet you, I will judge you. If you buy me a drink it's all good. If you don't I hope you have a hot sister. Failing that, how is your mum now day's, haven't seen her in a while son. :p :p ;)

As far as going to partaes etc is concerned; i guess your only inhibition would be lack of ID / entering pubs and/or clubs. bouncers can be wankers but i guess you could count on your BL pals to make you look older ;)

hehe, I am still in school btw, and doing fucking great for once. Honestly I have no interest in going to clubs/pubs coz then its ruined for when im 18, id rather wait and keep it new.

My grandpa always used to say, "If there's grass on the field, play the game. No grass? Flip her over and play in the mud."

The younger the better.

Nice avatar!!

It's refreshing to see cool young intellectual peeps!

I was 16 once (seems like yesterday) and I think I was pretty mature for my age...(1994) and starting clubbing with my Aunt and her friends.

Didn't get into anything other than cannabis though at this age. LSD at 19 is when it ALL started!