Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Do you guys dislike the younger bl'ers?

the_ketaman

Bluelighter
OK ive been on here now for more than a year and no one has commented on me being immature or acting childlike, actually people often comment how mature i am even compared to some people much older.

Ive wanted to attend some of the BL functions but im always worried what people will think of my age instead of looking into my personality which is what counts for me atleast.

So what would some of you guys think if a 16 y/o turned up to a BL function whether it be a party, dinner or whatever? maybe im being paranoid here but I get the feeling alot of people would'nt be able to accept me for me and instead automatically think im 16 so i have to be immature, but I dont know you so therefore I really know nothing. Im thinking of attending the BL dinner next saturday but im super nervous, what do you guys think?

The only person you have to worry about is katmeow. Total bitch.

We had this fight one day and I was like, 'Why you all up in my face jus' cos I is young bitch?' and she was like, 'Go back to primary school child' and then I punched her in the face.

'specially If Yo' Gotta Bunch 'o' 16 Y/o Ho's. That's A Joke. But, still....

the_ketaman said:
I get the feeling alot of people would'nt be able to accept me for me and instead automatically think im 16 so i have to be immature,....what do you guys think?

No.
I don't think that.

PEACE
UnS
:)

Excellent, i feel much better now, id still like to get some other views but i think i'll be attending. Sounds like fun.

^ For sure dude, im twice your age but dont have a problem with anyone if they act who they are (not to impress)

If you've a younger hot sister you should bring along too!

Attend onwards and don't worry about how you'll be taken or perceived due to your age, I'm sure it won't be an issue. From my experience 16 year olds can actually hold a decent convo hehe plus age and maturity/mindset are not necessarily proportional anyways- I act like a twit and I'm not a teenager anymore whereas some teenagers I've met appear impressively mature.
If you go tis likely you'll be glad you did and if u don't you'll likely regret it.

Oh, but dont let miss goody2shoes touch you!
(she's not a real doctor!)

You're 16? Damn, I thought you were at least as old as me, and I'm 21! No one really cares how old everyone is. The only issue here is being of drinking age (or having a fake ID), as most gatherings are at pubs or 18+ events.

up all night said:
The only person you have to worry about is katmeow. Total bitch.

We had this fight one day and I was like, 'Why you all up in my face jus' cos I is young bitch?' and she was like, 'Go back to primary school child' and then I punched her in the face.

Aren't you forgetting the part where I broke your precious nose? ;)

k-man... we're a pretty immature bunch anyway so I don't think you'll have any problems. But seriously, age doesn't seem to be a huge issue at bluelight things..we've had a pretty wide range at some of them.

m4dd0g said:
^ For sure dude, im twice your age but dont have a problem with anyone if they act who they are (not to impress)

If you've a younger hot sister you should bring along too!

Dont listen to this man. You should however bring your hot available older brother for me and your dad for katmeow. Shes a lot less fussy than I am I hear ;):D

*laughs* Well im only 18 now, i was a bit younger when i joined.
I just checked my join date, I joined when I was 15.
But it took me till this year to get my ass out to a meet up, I just thought it would be easier to wait until I had id.
Now I have it and I never get asked.
Seems kinda stupid to me.
Id is overrated.
Im going back to bed.

katmeow said:
Aren't you forgetting the part where I broke your precious nose? ;)

k-man... we're a pretty immature bunch anyway so I don't think you'll have any problems. But seriously, age doesn't seem to be a huge issue at bluelight things..we've had a pretty wide range at some of them.

Wow... Noses, precious. They are a dime a dozen these days, with all that plastic surgery. 8)

I love kitten fights! They are funny... Especially with... BWAHAHAHA! :) The best thing that gets kitty cats going is catnip though. That's a quest for another time! =D

Kitty kat, kitty kat, super cool kitty kat!

Late night viewing of kitty kats!
http://www.jimmyr.com/blog/Funny_Cat_Videos_191_2006.php

Meow meow we love kitty kats! ;)

PS: Ketman, you have nothing to worry about. Your age has nothing to do with your ability and confidence. All that is missing is life experience. No one will look down on you. Unless of course you are younger. :)

Last edited:
Yeah i can attest that age means nothing to BLers.........hell they even accepted me and i can assure you, mentally Im still struggling to reach puberty.

(waves to up all night).......quality post thanks for the deep belly laugh.......lol.

I dislike the fact that there are 16 year olds taking drugs.
That makes me a hypocrite though, so in truth, theres not much I can really dislike about young people with a reasonable maturity level.

gher said:
The only issue here is being of drinking age (or having a fake ID), as most gatherings are at pubs or 18+ events.

gher is correct with this being the main issue.

Personally,I don't care how old anyone is.Unless you are a dickhead, which can be a person/s of any age.

ketaman i had no idea you were 16 but you seem like a cool guy & thats really all that matters. Respect to having your head screwed on at your age! hehe

My mum fosters kids who are 15-16 & i have become very close to one of the girls that stayed with us, despite the 4 year age gap. Age doesnt define who you are:)

& im a youngin too! im only 20 but have mates a lot older that i swear act like children more than i do=D

You're too young to take drugs dude. You're allowed to come to meet ups but you'll have to sit by and watch while the rest of us have all the fun :D

young bluelighter are great...far more succulent than the old, stringy ones...

;)

Seriously though, i don't think it makes a difference what age you are, as long as you're being yourself and aren't a cock-toad :)