• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Do you get annoyed by people when they're on different drugs to you?

If your off chops its pretty normal your going to bond with someone better if your on a similar wavelength. Its likely if your pissed and someones tweaking like a mofo dribbling crap in your ear they are going to piss you off. Theres some conversations that can only be held by a couple of stoners, no one else will understand or follow it.

Plus if your all on the same chemical combination you discuss as a group the strange looking fellow walking on the moon ;)

I know it's not a good thing, and I'm not bragging, but when I'm hit the drugs I just take everything I can get my hands on, meth, weed, booze and pills is pretty normal for a big one. so I'm normally that fucked I don't really care what anyone else is doing.

But when I've been on pills and I wanna hug everyone, tweekers and their seriousness shit me, but then when I only have meth, people on pills that wanna hug me piss me off too.

Munchee said:
Yes, the common meth snappiness.... the next stage is meth psychosis... its far more fun.
Eh....I've had more than my share of the meth snappiness (getting it from other people).....I'm glad I don't have 2 deal with that anymore!!

Re: not me!

Psychadelic_Paisly said:
I have to disagree 100% with this. Obviously, being on acid it is different for most, but I find that if I surround myself with people on E while I'm tripping it feels like I've eaten about 20 of of the strongest pills ever.

I agree. Nickthecheese can vouch for this. Him and Ozbreaker. When I'm sober at a rave, I find that the ecstasy energy of everyone rubs off on me. Unfortunately, so does the comedown energy. But when I'm on acid, not only does the ecstasy energy rub off on me, but the comedown energy doesn't. I can walk out up for full day of fun, it's brilliant! The only problems are that I get bored of the music more easily, and I get a tad bit annoyed by people who don't understand the psychedelic state. But that doesn't detract from the fun.

Drunks always annoy me, no matter what my state. Except when I'm drunk myself, but I don't drink to excess. I find stoned people boring, and I don't smoke weed for that reason. Tweakers just seem angry so I don't feel that welcome unless I really know them.

blow outs piss me off (so i brought boxing gloves) i have alot of footage of ppl blowing out geting hit with boxing gloves ;)

people who get all arrogant when they are coked up piss me off regardless of what substance i am on. When pissed I always love talking to people on pills, a possible exception might be if your at a club or somewhere that you're not into and all your mates are peaking and your drunk, but i think its got more to do with me being jealous im not peaking. Angry meth people annoyi me on pills, like when you go up and start talking to them and they're like 'fuck off'.

I hate old drunks when I'm on pills. The kind that will walk in to a hard trance club or similar jus to stare at girls in hot pants and leg warmers. Actuall drunks piss me off always. Unless its my close friends.

Angry meth people are bad when on pills too, but they are pretty easy to spot. Just don't sit next to anyone who aint grinning from ear to ear.

I usually zone out most of the time, I don't usually say something unless its something that everyone can relate to even if it doesn't make sense at all.

At a club I make a habbit of hating everyone (bar my friends) on drugs no matter what I'm on, nothing like a dirty gurner rubbing his sweat all over you and looking at you with foul gurner bung eyes.

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
Yes, stoned people shit me. But that's 100% of the time, not just while I'm on other drugs =D

I don't smoke weed, so don't get the whole laid back, one-braincell vibe of it all. You can't be on the same wavelength when straight, I've found. Actually E makes me more tolerant. But speed just makes me want to boot stoners up the bum.

Sorry if I offended any stoners here.

Dont worry luvmuffin, as a stoner there is nothign worse than a jibbering idiot on meth... I just dont understand why they have to load you with all the irrelevant information they have in their heads. Then once their little rush has worn off they are in a shitty mood all day snapping at anyone for nothing, sounds like realllllll fun to me.

Last edited:
Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
Yes, stoned people shit me. But that's 100% of the time, not just while I'm on other drugs =D

I don't smoke weed, so don't get the whole laid back, one-braincell vibe of it all. You can't be on the same wavelength when straight, I've found. Actually E makes me more tolerant. But speed just makes me want to boot stoners up the bum.

Sorry if I offended any stoners here.

ME too, to a degree !

I use to smoke weed myself, but not anymore.
lots of my friends are stoners, and JUST stoners, all they want to do is sit infrount of the TV and do fuck all ! Boaring.
Also One of my friends has become extremly antisocial, due to his weed consumption.

Anyways if i want to get stoned i just gotta sit in my mates lounge room=D =D

YEA ya gotta be on the same wavelenght to enjoy others company.

DRUNKS shit me to tears !

Drunk people annoy me when I'm coming home from a club at about 4-5am and they're yelling and screaming and you just wanna be invisible because you know they're going to hassle you.

Nothing worse than being verbally abused by drunks when you're coming down :(

^^^ I just spin some weird trippy shit on them that makes them either think so hard about what I've just said that their brains tie themselves in knots and/or they just think I'm plain fucken weird and decide it's better to leave me alone.

Generally speaking, its not much of an issue for me. If I'm on uppers (E, speed, etc) then i can pretty much communicate with anyone, no prob. If im drunk or stoned, most people are fine, but people who are really tweaking can sometimes annoy me. Also, sometimes drunk people can be a pain in the but. I love talking to trippers, no matter what, always good for a laugh.

However, I DO have a bad habbit of going out to a club and eating a large dose of mushrooms. Which is all fine, I love having all the club lights and loud music while I'm tripping, its awsome. But people who aren't tripping can really bring me down. Cause they're always talking about boring (straight - non trippy) stuff that just isn't gonna interest me while I'm tripping. So i hate it when I'm trying to close my eyes and trip out on the music but someone keeps asking me about school, or work, or some mundane crap like that. Trippy conversations are fine. But tweakers babling mundane crap a million words a second can really bring me down.

But, to counter this, sometimes we'll go to a club where we dont know anyone, so its unlikely we'll have to talk to anyone :/

Psychadelic_Paisly said:
Drunk people annoy me when I'm coming home from a club at about 4-5am and they're yelling and screaming and you just wanna be invisible because you know they're going to hassle you.

Nothing worse than being verbally abused by drunks when you're coming down :(

Best combat for such things, remember your "superior mind" was just on drugs and your insane mind can do the most amazing blurted speach if you try hard enough, its easy to confuse a drunk cunt with some twisted and warped comments of the comedown kid.

Chucky you have it down, I love to just talk trippy shit and goof around even when im not tripping...I dont mind my meth on occasion but angry wizzfiends do not make a pleasant clubbing experience.

swifty said:
I know it's not a good thing, and I'm not bragging, but when I'm hit the drugs I just take everything I can get my hands on, meth, weed, booze and pills is pretty normal for a big one. so I'm normally that fucked I don't really care what anyone else is doing.

But when I've been on pills and I wanna hug everyone, tweekers and their seriousness shit me, but then when I only have meth, people on pills that wanna hug me piss me off too.

Ditto. Unless the people on pills that want to hug me are fine chicas.

I just have to state theres nothing worse than dealing with people on heroin especially when you aren't. They seem aggressive and impatient and I cant tolerant certain people.

^Ahuh, damn junkies on Russell St hassling me and my friends when we just want to get our talk/mission on at the front of ****...Sorry boys but I wouldn't have a clue what the "fritz" is and where you could get it. Oldest junkie I've ever seen reffered to the gear as the "fritz", ever hear this?