• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Do you enjoy cannabis after taking a couple hits of crystal?

NastyNOvice546

Greenlighter
Hey guys,
New to the forum, Wanted to get some insight on weed and meth together. A couple buddies of mine always say it makes them paranoid, but these guys are tweaks (maybe the amount they’re using?) Personally, I can’t go without a bong hit after vaping a nice puddle. I also pack only small shards at a time, packing more if needed so I never overindulge. Thoughts?
Side note: I also don’t find it hard to eat after a Session, is that only an issue for avid users?

I am so used to smoking now, that I can eat a meal comfortably after I'm done smoking it, while still feeling the euphoria. It took awhile to get tolerant to it. Marijuana def. Dampens the effects imo

During my younger days I used to smoke shitload of hash while taking speed (amph sulf). Nowadays if it has contain atleast an moderate of cbd if I wish to smoke while tweaking or Im instantly on the psychosis zone. Personal pref is to smoke little joints when on meth or amphs.

I love to smoke a fatty after or while twisting the the bowl. Imo creativity is boosted tenfold.

you get turnt up when you combine some chronic w/ some good ol' amphetamines

...or so I've heard ;)

It depends how tweaked im getting and how long ive been up. the first night i usually can smoke a bowl of bud and enjoy it, but after that i get paranoid.

My word yes, I loved smoking meth followed by synthetic weed shortly after; used to make me so friggin' horny. But, the comedown was a bitch.
And ironically, a word of warning - stay away from synthetic weed, it sent me loopy, so much so I spent about a month in a mental health facility after a scary psychotic episode. Trust me, one is playing Russian Roulette using that stuff ....

Weed and speed is a great combo in my opinion. Definitely one I enjoy on the regular. Dexedrine with a few puffs during the day is lovely.

I used to enjoy stimulants and weed together but after a massive panic attack, my relationship with weed unfortunately changed forever, especially in combination with stimulants and hallucinogens.

I tried so many times to get the pleasure, tranquility and the fun mindfuck (especially with hallucinogens) but the damage was done. Overnight, I changed from a daily pot smoker to a guy who uses extreme caution with weed. I still enjoy it, especially the Indica strain but I like smoking it slow and don't use it if I'm on stims and hallucinogens. If I take Alprazolam with it, I can combine them without any issues but I don't like having to have a safety net.

I used to enjoy stimulants and weed together but after a massive panic attack, my relationship with weed unfortunately changed forever, especially in combination with stimulants and hallucinogens.

I tried so many times to get the pleasure, tranquility and the fun mindfuck (especially with hallucinogens) but the damage was done. Overnight, I changed from a daily pot smoker to a guy who uses extreme caution with weed. I still enjoy it, especially the Indica strain but I like smoking it slow and don't use it if I'm on stims and hallucinogens. If I take Alprazolam with it, I can combine them without any issues but I don't like having to have a safety net.
Pot makes me super uncomfortable. I feel like I am not in control of my faculties and my surroundings.

Dextro-Amphetamin without Cannabis is like an Elephant without proboscis. I like it, been doing daily for ever
On the same boat as Wilson Wilson

Meth is a Elephant in comparison to therapeutic, or doubled, doses Dex though. And no exp with it.

Sorry to hear that. I only had a panic attack once on weed, but that was mixing it with tramadol and kratom and zopiclone as well as Vyvanse, and honestly I think the tramadol is more likely to be the culprit in that combo, nasty drug it is.

Usually weed actually helps my anxiety thankfully. I can even use it in place of benzos a lot of the time. I also enjoy mixing weed with psychedelics, although obviously I smoke way less than I would usually. It can make you lose control on shrooms, but on acid and 2cb it's lovely and enhances the trip without any negative side effects.

I use to smoke heavily after using stims. While also been a heavy user of LSD. Just stimulants and weed was enough to make me start tripping with reality morphing visuals but with alot of anxiety aswell and feeling sick

I’ve always been a. Regular weed smoker but after many years of psychedelic use and then a few years of crack and speed abuse things have changed!! I use it when I use speed but if I smoke crack and then weed I have panic attacks as well! Mainly just with weed and large amounts of coke though

Oh yea. One of my regular combinations. Both together give me an introspective high that is more intense than THC alone but has a trippier headspace to it than speed alone would, and although I have Asperger's (kinda irrelevant) and anxiety, I've never had a panic attack on the combo, but I self medicate with vodka every so often to help prevent that, having been an alprazolam user in the past, I find 2 shots of 80 proof vodka taken quickly has a similar calming effect on me as a 1mg xanax

Sounds like a recipe for wasting a lot of good weed. Once you get buzzing, how much will one toke, one bowl or even one joint affect you? My geuss is not a whole bunch. As good as the weed is these days, you really only need a few tokes and you're as high as you can probably get. Different stokes for different folks I suppose.

Sounds like a recipe for wasting a lot of good weed. Once you get buzzing, how much will one toke, one bowl or even one joint affect you? My geuss is not a whole bunch. As good as the weed is these days, you really only need a few tokes and you're as high as you can probably get. Different stokes for different folks I suppose.

I can feel weed on stims. I get some decently strong stuff and take a few good hits out of my pipe. I will get my appetite rushing back to me and feel the edge being taken off the stim. Eases the comedown too.