• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Do you eat a nachos bell grande with the spork?

bump. anyone??

i had an ex girlfriend who we;d eat fast food in the car. Shed bite half the "good fries" and throw the other part in the wendys bag and I'd finish em off.

another, she'd make a scene for no drink cups in miccy dees.

Who does what. Im so confused now. half the time I dont even get sporks.

Dude. I love nachos. I always crave nachos after sex. And to eat them with any sort of utensil is basically a crime of nature.

Nachos are the reason we evolved opposable thumbs and invented sour cream. They are the reason the avocado, which, by all accounts should be extinct, is not extinct. They are the alpha and the omega. Good and evil, messy and delicious. They are the fucking sun.

tumblr_m4o1zlZgmo1r9p4uao1_500.gif

Screw the nachos, I love the sporks.

When I was in high school, they used a different material for the sporks, where you could invert the spork, called 'fooning'. Now if you try that today, the sporks will break, or 'spack'

Anyway, you foon your spork, you can place it upside down and slam your hand down on it and it flies in the air. Have a friend and it's a contest, until you get kicked out... that is.

tbh I have literally like negative desire to click on that link

Screw the nachos, I love the sporks.

When I was in high school, they used a different material for the sporks, where you could invert the spork, called 'fooning'. Now if you try that today, the sporks will break, or 'spack'

Anyway, you foon your spork, you can place it upside down and slam your hand down on it and it flies in the air. Have a friend and it's a contest, until you get kicked out... that is.

"fooning"....?? Now thats a new one..

You've never fooned a spork and flung it in the air? You don't know what you're missing.

I use the spork for the first bite until it breaks, then I just throw the rest out... Cuz I’m not a savage.

To be honest haven’t had one in years but used to eat TBell damn near daily so I know the how it goes.

-GC

I use the spork for the first bite until it breaks, then I just throw the rest out... Cuz I’m not a savage.

To be honest haven’t had one in years but used to eat TBell damn near daily so I know the how it goes.

-GC
Are you calling me a savage? Years? I had one 4 days ago.