• Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Do you believe in judgement day?

TripSitterNZ

Bluelighter
Wondering how many people truly believe that when they die they will be judged by god on their deeds and thus face hell for a certain amount of time on death or immortality in total divine pleasure by been present in gods divine light?

I truly believe in the afterlife and that every single human will face judgement on death and given the total truth of reality life and everything and then all their deeds through life will be weighed by god and divine justice will come to pass.

I believe with all my faith that at the end of time itself everybody will be there on the day of judgement to see the great ending of the physical universe and the hellish realms and divine ones and given immortal life in the afterlife and every single lifeforms will receive the ultimate truth of about everything.

Now i wonder how many human beings will in total end up in hell for whatever time they are allocated? I truly believe divine justice will come to pass since so many people have been wronged by very evil people through history. I already have 100% proof of the afterlife so that entails another grand mystery life after this physical life which was a test for us all to see if we truly deserved divine pleasure and love forever and test our freewill. I don't believe hell is a eternal place though and eventually all beings will do their sentence which could be like trillions of years in hell if you believe the hindus. Eternal punishments the Christians say.

Now if hell is truly the most painful worst torture ever that is way beyond the human imagination of pain would it be fair for any human to be sentenced to that forever with no end or given like a jail sentence that could extend into trillions of years.

Hell i believe has many levels for the severity of the crimes against life.

If you found yourself in hell would you scream for forgiveness from a god you refused to believe in?

I believe this alone justifies at least following a good life and not commit harm to any lifeform if such punishment awaits on death for those who refused to believe in life after death. Because if there isn't a afterlife then at least you made the world a better place and if there is a afterlife it sure beats been in hell for what could be forever.

SnafuInTheVoid

Bluelighter
in a 7x12 cell, people watching my every move
I don't believe when you die you are judged by God(s). To me it doesn't make sense a God would create something knowing it has flaws and then judge it by its decision - deeming your soul fit for heaven or hell, seems illogical in my view.

I do believe however that once you die your spirit's path may be influenced by your life choices. I do believe in ghosts because I lived in a seriously haunted house for a few years and saw some shit.

I believe in Karma, and in some sense reincarnation. I also believe in aliens - definitely seen a UFO before. I also believe in other dimensions.

Ultimately I'm agnostic, but I really like the teachings of the Tao de Ching. I think our primitive monkey brains are incapable of truly understanding who or what God is.

Both the concept of Hell and a Judgement Day just don't make much sense to me. Why would a God capable of creating man punish him if he did evil? That's like spanking your child for lack of better words. I feel like God would be above that kind of thing.

edit: in fact theres A LOT of similarities between the Bible and the Tao de Ching

TripSitterNZ

Bluelighter
Its hard to really know but i live life incase it is true. I believe the purpose of free will is that we have responsibility for every action we do and that eventually this entire universe will come to a end by whatever means science is like heat death or other things. I truly believe this life is a test but that hell would not be eternal and everybody will be given a chance to redeem and be a good soul.

I believe god is beyond all understanding aswell but that we will finally be given the answers to everything on death before judgement or karma. I believe in a form of reincarnation but not into this physical world again but into the eternal afterlife where we wont be held down by physical body like eating going toilet etc and will be a totally beyond our imagination life to live along with all beings in reality including all unseen things that exist in other dimensions.

I believe it would make things redundant in life we didn;t have free will and ruin the purpose of human creation but i also believe many peoples sins will be forgiven but some will not that involve very evil actions to other lifeforms.

Whatever lies on the otherside the main thing is that everybody will finally find out the ultimate truth of reality whatever that entails so im actually excited for when the day i die comes but i also feel like suicide itself is a powerful sin that might or might not be forgiven depending on the circumstance i.e if somebody just did it to hasten their death because they just wanted to skip the hard test to the easy part they will then be given another test but those who have genuine illness and lost hope and are suffering very bad i believe they will be forgiven and shown love.

But everything is up to the "god" that created this whole fucking crazy reality. I really want to know what the ultimate answer to reality truly is and if it does come down to a divine power that created everything in some crazy master plan that had to happen no other way i will be at peace in hell or heaven or wherever i end up. Due to it not been no other way and myself just been a human and if some ultimate power had to create us and play this whole thing out to the end due there been no other way about it that reality is reality and nothing else could of gone different.

I just hope i get to see my animals in the afterlife and chill with them in some crazy dimension and link up with friends in the other world and go on some mad dimension travels.

sonicwhite

Bluelighter
The Bible teaches that those in Christ will be resurrected at His coming. The second one.

after the 1000 yr reign there will be a second resurrection of the dead not in Christ. They will kneel before a Holy and Just God and give an account for everything they have done.
Hell isn’t torture racks or things like that. It’s an empty abyss of total and utter separation from Him forever.

conscious weeping and gnashing of teeth, desire for anything and everything, like to see a blade of grass and know forever by revelation continuesly they will never have that again.

those are the teachings of the Holy Bible.

F.U.B.A.R.

Moderator: BDD, OD, LAVA
Staff member
To answer your question, no.

I already have 100% proof of the afterlife
Please elaborate, I'd love to hear this 'proof'...

Also, you do realise that all this judgement day and heaven and hell stuff are just assumptions made by people that were very much alive (and probably very psychotic). There is no reason to believe that if there is an afterlife, it would be anything like that proposed by a few false prophets and madmen.

Living your life on a 'what if' basis seems totally absurd to me...

Last edited:
Reactions: R3K

Yourbaker

Bluelighter
I found looking long and hard at the question of judgement and the position of perfect love left me in one of those moments when I had to let one of those concepts go.

I'd hate to waste your time with my opinion, perfect love can't torture it's object of love for all eternity unless it's not very perfect. I have a junkie buddy that "borrows" money from me. I don't love her perfectly but I love her enough to let live her life as poorly as she wishes and I'll still be there as a friend. If she was my daughter I'd never give up on trying to help her even if I didn't approve of her life. How much more would a God who loves us perfectly accept our flaws and simply forgive?

The Axe

Bluelighter
The Bible teaches that those in Christ will be resurrected at His coming. The second one.

after the 1000 yr reign there will be a second resurrection of the dead not in Christ. They will kneel before a Holy and Just God and give an account for everything they have done.
Hell isn’t torture racks or things like that. It’s an empty abyss of total and utter separation from Him forever.

conscious weeping and gnashing of teeth, desire for anything and everything, like to see a blade of grass and know forever by revelation continuesly they will never have that again.

those are the teachings of the Holy Bible.
Answer to OP question is Yes.

devilsgospel

Bluelight Crew
I personally have not thought much about an organized afterlife judgment because I think we live in a perpetual state of cause and effect narrated by a "conscience" informed through the values we are raised with that is in effect, the same thing you speak of. I am also in the camp that believes the events told in the Book of Revelation are a political satire/allegory of the times in which it was written (please don't take this as a challenge to your beliefs I'm not trying to have a God/no God argument this is just my opinion). I think we create our own hell in our minds.

TripSitterNZ

Bluelighter
To answer your question, no.

Also, you do realise that all this judgement day and heaven and hell stuff are just assumptions made by people that were very much alive (and probably very psychotic). There is no reason to believe that if there is an afterlife, it would be anything like that proposed by a few false prophets and madmen.

Living your life on a 'what if' basis seems totally absurd to me...
I have a photo at the most spiritual place in this country of two maori ghosts and another spirit in it back in 2003 when we had a huge extended family get together at our ancestors homeland in nz. which is the proof which convices me there is ghosts and thus there must be a afterlife but also 5meo dmt and dmt experinces.

I simply refrain from causing harm to animals to other humans and i believe those who do harm other life will face some sort of karma or consequences for their actions on death. Well i truly have no idea if hell is acutally real i have seen it first hand on breakthroughs and i really don't want to end up there shit fucking tramausited me for a long time after those trips. But that is still a concept within my own mind and probably a personal hell. I don't believe non believers in god go to hell i only believe its our own actions we commit in life. You can die a non believer be given ultimate truth of reality and then on to whatever life entails after that. if god is all powerful i doubt it would be send people hell for been skeptical of something.

My main issue is that of justice if there is no hell or punishment then it would almost make life pointless surly the nazis stalin etc cant just get away with all that evil shit they did i truly believe justice has to come to pass eventually in the hereafter.

The Axe

Bluelighter
Theology and reality are two different things. If we're talking theology the answer is, yes of course, that's part of the Nicene Creed. If were talking reality the answer is, I have no idea, because I have no evidence upon which to form a belief there is life after death. My best guess is no there isn't life after death. Theologically, I understand that when I die I die in hope of the resurrection and the world to come. That's a very basic Christian belief along with the covenant to love God with all your heart and love your neighbor as yourself.

empeebee

Bluelighter
In a circle in a spiral, in a wheel within a wheel
I have a photo at the most spiritual place in this country of two maori ghosts and another spirit in it back in 2003 when we had a huge extended family get together at our ancestors homeland
Not doubting your belief or your photo, but how does this prove the existence of an afterlife?

God's/gods existence has never been proved.

God's/gods existence has never been disproved.

TripSitterNZ

Bluelighter
My biggest fear and for believing in judgement day is that there is some shit in my past that could really weigh heavy on the scales of going to hell so im trying to repent and be a good person. I truly believe that LSD and dmt showed me that i was going to hell if i died right at that moment and need to try balance out all the bad things i did with good things.

@empeebee it doesn't prove gods existence but it does prove spirits or a life after our own death. No one acutally knows the ultimate to reality til they die and if they are still existing then bam they get the answers and if our consciouness just ends at that point science wins.

G_Chem

Bluelighter
I do believe we are judged when we die. Not by god, but by ourselves... We see without any filters all the good and bad we’ve done in this world and then decide whether we are worthy for heaven or hell. Those that feel they aren’t worth saving are destined to the eternity of hell.

-GC

Shrooms00087

Bluelighter
If you assign virtues to God and the deadline is the total collapse of civilization and possibly humanity/life on earth, then it's very easy to close out the story. Did the totality of human experience and endeavor match up to what we perceive to be God's approval or rejection? The rapture is just the clarion call to allign yourself with God in hopes to bring about the World to Come/Second Coming etc.

As with anything if star W104 blasts us with radiation and cooks us alive did God really judge us? No it's how we read into our own imaginations.

empeebee

Bluelighter
It's a complex conversation. Those that have come close to seeing the other side (through OD, accident or intent absent of drugs - generally referred to a Near Death Experience or NDE) have remarkably similar stories across diverse regions and cultures. Some describe the whole tunnel with a light experience, some describe being met by ancestors that have passed, some describe bright light, some describe nothing but blackness. So as I said above, the existence of God, gods, higher powers or grand architects has never been proved or disproved. I suppose it comes down to an individuals belief.

But back OT, we each have our own judgement days. I don't somehow see the Judgement Day as described by Revelations as being an accurate description of an end-of-the-world kind of scenario unless the four horsemen are a depiction of four asteroids impacting the planet, or some such. Interesting though is how Genesis describes the origin of life and can be related to scientific findings about the origins of life as explained to someone who has no concept of singularities, big bangs, formation of the Earth, single-cell organisms become multi-cell organisms and then gaining different gender.

Boggles the mind...

TripSitterNZ

Bluelighter
I guess a way of looking at it is nobody knows when judgement day will happen but to expect that they are going to face a judgement when they die. Science tells us that the universe is going to end one day whenever it results in heat death a big freeze big crunch eventually after a insane length of time even black holes will radiate away into fundmental particles and even protons etc will decay. At that point the physical universe has run its course and could be called judgement day since nothing exists in the physical plane anymore. Everything would be held in a different dimension of consciousness

Shrooms00087

Bluelighter
@EMP
Oh no it's pointed right at us. The poles of the explosion is dead center on us. Could be in twenty seconds, tomorrow, or (max) 11,000 years.

empeebee

Bluelighter
Oh no it's pointed right at us. The poles of the explosion is dead center on us. Could be in twenty seconds, tomorrow, or (max) 11,000 years.
Yeah but it is estimated that a supernova (either type I or II) would have to be between 50 & 150 lights years away to have any effect on our solar system. If you want to worry about extinction by supernova, best you turn your attention to IK Pegasi B which is "only" 150 light-years away.

empeebee

Bluelighter
Science tells us that the universe is going to end one day whenever it results in heat death a big freeze big crunch eventually after a insane length of time even black holes will radiate away into fundamental particles and even protons etc will decay
No argument there, but I strongly doubt I'll be around in 10 trillion earth-years time to worry about it too much. Not do I doubt that the human race, as we currently know it, will be around either