• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Do we have an Alprazolam (Xanax) specific Megathread?

Specific brands I suppose. Personally Kern, Ksalols, and Tehran Pharms have never leg me down.
Also I'm sure there are a lot of Xanax related anecdotes out there. None spring to mind for me tho..lulllzzzzzzz

There should be a megathread because i see loads of Alprazolam topics popping up.

It's good for some people but I've abused it so much and seen soooo fucking many people DIE when these little devils are involved. Use with caution for real

I have panic disorder and just posted up a good question about Xanax versus Lorazepam. Basically I went from taking 3 mg of Xanax a day to deciding that I wanted to taper down to only 2 mg a day. Guess who ran out of Xanax a week before their next Doctor appointment? Guess who decided to run out of said prescription during the weekend when I cannot contact my doctor?

My question was in regards to taking generic Ativan to substitute my generic Xanax over the weekend until I can call my doctor on monday. Is this safe, and is it going to help keep me from going into benzo withdrawal?