• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Do very low doses of bupe induce stronger onsets of other opioids?

Daddydopedick

Bluelighter
I know that bupe has a higher affinity and blocks other opioids/opiates, but I heard somewhere that at very low doses it can actually increase the high you get from opioids...or something along those lines..?

If I were to take ½mg of bupe, would that have a positive effect on taking other opioids in an effort to get more of a high? Would it make it last longer? Would it have any effects at all? Or is this misinformation and I just wouldn't get the same high I'm after?

Any help/info would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

DDD

Thanks for your response. It's just that I read something about it/heard something about it somewhere and wanted it clearing up.

Mind you, I was on bupe for well over a year. Was on ½mg for 6 days. Stopped for 24 hours and had 300mg codeine and felt it quite a surprising amount!

I use to use 2mg & under of bupe & could still feel heroin. Ive also mixed low doses of bupe with tramadol and hydrocodone and it felt potentiated. That's just me tho and it depends on which opioid you take first.

I use to use 2mg & under of bupe & could still feel heroin. Ive also mixed low doses of bupe with tramadol and hydrocodone and it felt potentiated. That's just me tho and it depends on which opioid you take first.
i agree that tramadol and bupe are fine, work well together
ive also found that codeine in particular does something.
i do not believe ive tried low dose bupe + hydro or oxy together

recently, as you will see in my thread, i discovered a allergy med that actually worked for me without the rediculous drowsiness that they usually provide and it was by far the best bupe experience ive had.

be safe and remember w bupe less is more