• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Do u regret doing any drugs?

Vpeace

Bluelighter
Do u regret doing any drugs?
why...? because of addiction? bad trip? anything...

Honestly I dont. There's many that I will never do again and there's many that I have learned to really dislike. They keyword here is "learned". Even if I didn't like a particular drug the learning experience that I got from it is more than enough to negate any feeling of regret.

wellbutrin. i regret doing too much wellbutrin. -it was stupid... and too intense a trip... like going into a dream and not being able to come out.... plus lotsa puking.
------------------
"There is time in a minute,
time for decisions and revisions which a minute will reverse"
(from the Love song of J. Alfred Prufrock by T.S. Eliot)
IRC: NOpants
'DUDE! -you can't have any more <insert drug here>....you've had enough, your pants are on the floor. ' -he was right! Man i hate pants when i'm f'ed up!

I dont regret doing any of the drugs i've tried...but also i dont want to go deeper than i'm alredy in.
I've learned much...but now it's the time to stop and continue with real life...

Dramamnine...... I remember a friend and i eating motion sickness pills to trip. It was way to intense and weird.... I was hearing voices and seeing things that werent there. I was also just talking jibberish, sober friends told me that i was just putting random words together to make a sentence. The worst part, during the whole trip I didn't even know I was fucked up.

mmm nutmeg, took me days to get over something that didint even get me an enjoyable high.
Dong about 40 nitrous bulbs in an hour..
they're fun but i';ll stick to a few & not get carried away in the future... because of the hang over it gives ya

Worst drug i ever did was Alchol.. It took me a long time to get over the effects of drinking heavily.. Not just phsyically, but emotionally and mentally... This is honest to god one of the worst drugs out there..(imho).

amen to welbutrin. dont fuck with that shit. it fucked up my heart and now when i try takin about half the dose of acid that used to be good for me, my heart can't handle it... no more psychodelics an speed for me.... damn welbutrin!

Besides my alcohol stage, the only thing i regret about my drug use is that i can't find all of the exotics that I would like to try.
smile.gif
Other than that, all I've gained is insight, experience, and knowledge. On the drugs and on myself.

Nope. I sorta regret the amount of drugs I was doing at one point, but i probably wouldn't change a thing if i could go back.

booze mixed with SSRIs (prozac, zoloft) was never pleasant. nor was it smart...

I recently broke a 15 year daily marijauna addiction andI can't tell you how much better I feel. It's hard to say that I regreted it, cause I'm not disappointed where I am in life now. But the earlier I could have gotten off it, the more long term goals I could have achieved.

i can't say that i completely regret experimenting with drugs. but the truth is that my life would be alot easier and i guess healthier if i just never got into them at all. however for me once i started with something as easy as weed it just grew because i was so incredibely curious about everythign else. however the plus side is that it was so much fuckin fun. so there are the good and the bad: i could have stayed clean and been ignorant to so much or tried drugs and then connected with them alittle too well.

i can't say that i completely regret experimenting with drugs. but the truth is that my life would be alot easier and i guess healthier if i just never got into them at all. however for me once i started with something as easy as weed it just grew because i was so incredibely curious about everythign else. however the plus side is that it was so much fuckin fun. so there are the good and the bad: i could have stayed clean and been ignorant to so much or tried drugs and then connected with them alittle too well.

Honestly, No I dont regret doing any of the drugs that I've done. I've had so many unforgettable memories and crazy experiences. I think alcohol is my worst enemy though...heehee.

Without a doubt, Dramamine. I've done acid many times without any real long term complaints, though I once took 24 standard motion sickness pills and to this day (many months later) I have a small red dot in the center of my vision. It's not imposing, and it's not really noticable unless I look for it or zone out, but it's always there. There are other visionary effects that also continue to this day, albeit midly. Of course, the trip is horribly fucked up, and I couldn't make out much in terms of when I started and stopped tripping.
------------------
I must live twice as hard and half as long

The only thing i regret is experiementing w/drugs at a time in my life that wasn't suitable for care-free adventures into drugs.
(the drugs, if yer interested, were just E (which i enjoyed greatly as a relaxant) /weed/mild acid)
I don't see how anyone could truly regret doing a drug per se, unless they acquired a wicked addiction from it. It's the settings in which they did it in that conjurs up hatred.
i mainly regret some of the set and settings in which i did the drugs...it was totally inappropriate, and i was pretty irresponsible and selfish at the time as well. The people i did them with-- i wasn't too fond of either.
you definitely should be of certain age before you begin experimenting...despite how age doesn't always signify maturity--it does signify where you are in life and how much responsiblity you have and how much you're expected to be in charge of--which makes all the difference.
------------------

Last edited: