• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Do travel vaccinations have any negative interactions with recreational drugs?

ProfessorMonkey

Greenlighter
Hi

I'm planning on going travelling to Southeast Asia for 3-6 months in about a month from now and have to have a load of vaccinations before I go. I was planning on having a couple of trips before I go as there's no way i'm risking any of that over there but I can't find any info on negative (or any) interactions with recreational drugs.

More specifically i'll probably be having:
Hepatitis A
Hepatitis B
Typhoid
Japanese Encephalitis
Rabies
Cholera
Malaria tablets (not sure which ones yet)

There is a possibility of me having some or all of the following at some point before I go (not in 1 go) (and whilst some of these courses will be active):

Mushrooms
25I/25C Nbome
6-apb or mdma
Ketamine
Methoxetamine
Etizolam
Nitrous Oxide
Weed

If anyone has any info or has taken recs whilst on a course of travel vaccinations can you let me know please?

Thanks

Vaccines don't interact in general. Some antimalarial drugs might, though, check on the specific ones you're gonna use, or just do your tripping before you start taking antimalarials.

For best results, don't take drugs and stress your immune system any more than it has to within about 3-5 days of vaccination.

Cool, thanks for the reply. I will check online or post on here again when if I can't find anything when I know which ones I will be taking.

Hey, I know this is 2years later, but do you have any advice from your personal experience? I have to take my shot of Rabies one day before a party. Have you noticed any interactions with any recreational drugs?