• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Do pills affect your skin?

Nup, I don't really sweat much as I don't really go crazy dancing when I'm on them.

It's been 3 weeks now since I dropped and it's still looking really bad - I'm gonna have a big weekend so hope it doesn't happen all over again.

yer, recently i took one and a half green doves and a few points of smokable lewy, the next day i got an outbreak of red pimples on my chen, i usually dont get pimples and found this strange.

well, sounds like it really depends on the person, i have a fair complexion and sometimes i have the odd spot or pimple but i definitely believe that the next week after my skin looks and feels more healthier then this could be to my preloading and postloading regime which is boosting my bodies system but yeah :)

Go to your health food shop and get a bag of Red Clover herbal tea. 2 cups a day and in a month i guarentee you will have better quality skin hair and nails. Also helps your skin hold up better through a binge. You have to be diligent, but i promise it works!

Cut Speed

It really does differ from person to person. However, especially when using speed, its the sugar (or the glucose it has been cut with) which effects one skin. Also like a few people have already added, it is important to keep your skin clean.

Glory Days just curious as to your theory that speed cut with sugar will cause pimples i honestly can't see any possible link???

Glory Days just curious as to your theory that speed cut with sugar will cause pimples i honestly can't see any possible link???

Thats because he's talking out his ass...

Theres like 30 grams of sugar in a can of coke...

There would probably be around 0.6 grams of "sugar" in your whizz, if its cut with glucose

So no, it isnt the sugar :p

aren't pimples your body's way of clearing out toxins? if so, then i guess mdma is pretty toxic.... just a thought

its all in your heads, the only thing that can possibly affect acne is human growth hormone products, unless you phsyically put dirt under your skin

face cleansers and all that stuff is commercial garbage, if someone can make a dollar they will make a dollar
there is a reason why people grow out of it and grow into it

Ok on the topic of skin.

I don't get an acne outbreak - but I've noticed, it happens to me and all my mates and plenty of other people too. But does anyone go real pale after speed/pills? I'm guess so and that it's normal? Because it seems to happen to "nearly" everyone?

I'm talking after a night out clubbing in the morning daylight everyone looks trashed (obviously) but some people go a lot paler than others in the face. My mate's arab and he's got brown skin but no shit even his complexion changes that much to a nearly olive only slightly tanned look. My face goes a bit paler, but my cheeks get pretty red so you can't really tell.

What causes that?

Also - just wondering bags under the eyes, is there a way to prevent that?

The other week I went out and consumed more than I did @ Two Tribes... yet the next day after NO sleep I looked as if I only lacked sleep, I looked heaps better than after two tribes when I had less! And this was with the same pills.. is there anything to prevent bad bags under the eyes? Or reduce them afterwards?

I'm very cautious, and always make sure to maintain water intake etc.

peakn7 said:
Ok on the topic of skin.

I don't get an acne outbreak - but I've noticed, it happens to me and all my mates and plenty of other people too. But does anyone go real pale after speed/pills? I'm guess so and that it's normal? Because it seems to happen to "nearly" everyone?

I'm talking after a night out clubbing in the morning daylight everyone looks trashed (obviously) but some people go a lot paler than others in the face. My mate's arab and he's got brown skin but no shit even his complexion changes that much to a nearly olive only slightly tanned look. My face goes a bit paler, but my cheeks get pretty red so you can't really tell.

What causes that?

Also - just wondering bags under the eyes, is there a way to prevent that?

The other week I went out and consumed more than I did @ Two Tribes... yet the next day after NO sleep I looked as if I only lacked sleep, I looked heaps better than after two tribes when I had less! And this was with the same pills.. is there anything to prevent bad bags under the eyes? Or reduce them afterwards?

I'm very cautious, and always make sure to maintain water intake etc.

My trick - pray for a sunny day, or head for the solarium if you're that way inclined... Works a treat everytime...

1) Get home
2) Have a cone
3) Have a shower
4) Head to the solarium
5) Have another shower
6) Have some more cones
7) Catch some rays

Recipe for looking healthy.

Sugar does cause zits for a lot of people...maybe just not yourselves (lucky). I know people who cannot drink a can of coke because they will break out.

Thanks chandler I'll probably give the solarium a go - seeing as winters coming up I don't think there'll be too much sunny days - although for some reason sundays and mondays always seem to have nice sunny days at times... when you'd rather it was friday/saturday... and with melbs weather who knows whats coming next lol.

Although the cones part is awesome, been doing that for ages... can't beat it - that or having a few before dropping.. and then throughout.

chandler said:
My trick - pray for a sunny day, or head for the solarium if you're that way inclined... Works a treat everytime...

1) Get home
2) Have a cone
3) Have a shower
4) Head to the solarium
5) Have another shower
6) Have some more cones
7) Catch some rays

Recipe for looking healthy.

totally off topic but:

Ha ha ! i like it go to the solarium to get a Dose of UV rays to topp ya weekend off !
Every one wants golden brown skin ! and yea it does make ya look healthy, but isnt the Government trying to Outlaw Solarium's ??

On topic:

Yes i think all the sweating that you do will cause itchy and unhealthy skin !

Acne takes around three weeks from formation to when it actually show sas a whitehead/pimple/blackhead etc. It would be the increase in oil production that causes you to have a break out, so your skin is probably acne prone anyway. Keep it clean with a good cleanser and use an oil free, non comedogenic moisturiser.

UV rays will have an incredibly short term effect on Acne. It's generally the fact that there is more blood going to the upper layers of skin.

I wouldnt smoke cones either.

Eat lots of fruit and exfoliate using something like glycolic acid, and you wont have a problem.

And Sugar DOES NOT cause acne/zits/pimples. That is pure speculation and scientifically disproven.
Neither does dirt!

It's a blockage of the sebaeceous duct, where sebum (oil) and dead skin cells form a solid plug, which stops the sebum from getting out of the gland.

When the blockage is called a blackhead, the melanin in the skin cells has oxidised and turned black - this is the common understanding.

"aren't pimples your body's way of clearing out toxins? if so, then i guess mdma is pretty toxic.... just a thought"

Definately not. It's due to excess oil production, generally due to hormonal imbalance and dry skin.

Sweat glands and sebaceous glands are two different glands altogether. Sweat isnt really a way the body removes toxins. Sweating cools the body down by the evaporative cooling effect, and also removes water.

Go and learn about homeostasis!

Urine is the carrier of nitrogeneous wastes (Urea) which are products of breaking down proteins, such as those in meat! It also forms the body's main way of losing water. You need to maintain a balanced salt concentration in the blood!

But my skin is amazing after a night on the pills, then a few days later it is shocking. Then the following week it is back to normal.

I have actually avoided the breakout by using an antibacterial wash (Dermalogica Anti-Bac Wash) and using moisturiser AS WELL as having a shower when i come home from partying.

Another reason why your skin looks terrible is the fact that you're probably in an environment with lots of oxidising free radicals. Eat more fruit and moisturise! :D!

The solly just has a general affect on making you look an arseload better, doesn't do a lot for your skin.

Cones don't do much either, I'm just of the opinion that you can't recommend something to do after a night on the pills without mentioning cones.=D

Solarium is great... Mmmm... year long brown skin... Hmm, packet of cigarettes, copious amounts of alcohol, a few too many pills, smoking cones all day, some nice cancerous UV rays... Healthy....=D

I noticed that i did for me the last time i used speed, but i have a feeling its not because of the glucose - glucose doesn't usually effect me, then again, it may have been coincedental...

ive found that rubing cream into ur face while or befor u drop works really well

girls like smoth skin ;)