• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Do I have everything I need??

I'm actually taking zubsolv this month the 5.7/1.4 mg. Next month my insurance will cover the actual suboxone strips. Regardless they are expensive as hell.
I think only the first day did I actually take the prescribed dose and yes it is potent stuff. I'm glad it doesn't actually get me high though and that it actually blocks the high of opiates.I've been taking a half in the morning and half in the afternoon/evening but I will definitely drop my dose down. It seems like as long as you have it in your system you aren't craving.Everything has been SO less stressful since Monday morning when I gave up the pills. I can't wait to actually have money instead of spending the cash immediately on some stupid damn pills. I finally feel like my life is gonna get back on track.

Hey man, don't beat yourself up about the subs...I went the sub route years ago, I had too much going in in my life to even deal with 4 days of withdraws...anyway long story short I started at about 6mgs (3 twice a day) ended up on them for 3 fucking years BUT, i tapered super slow and with the hep of vigorous excersize I jumped off at literally a crumb a day with zero bad effects. You could start tapering right now and be off in a month, but you gotta excersize...

Get a pill planner for a month. I have a couple actually.

I would do tapers with that. The easiest way to quit is to do it at home and get sick a week with some comfort meds.

Just an update.. I am doing wonderful. This is the best I have felt in a long time. I'm not an asshole like I was on the opiates. And things are perfect with me and my girl my of 2 1/2 years,we are stronger than ever.
I'm basically taking the tiniest pieces of zubsolv,crush it and toot it. I only toot bc I hate the way that sub tastes.
I have off opiates since October 11th,been to a few meetings,kinda working the 12 steps, and I think it was last week when I received my 30 day recovery chip! All is well.

62 days sober today!
Okay don't take this the wrong way but you are not really sober if you are snorting your suboxone. You gotta let the snorting go. Anyways, I know what you mean though, much better off on the sub then the oxy. How much are you taking per day now? Are you Tryna taper? Do you get any high at all from the suboxone? I got super high on vials of bubprenorphine in Mexico in January, so that's the problem with sub, you are still on an opiate and the withdrawals from suboxone make oxy look like a walk in the park... Don't get comfortable, I hope you are tapering.

Okay don't take this the wrong way but you are not really sober if you are snorting your suboxone. You gotta let the snorting go. Anyways, I know what you mean though, much better off on the sub then the oxy. How much are you taking per day now? Are you Tryna taper? Do you get any high at all from the suboxone? I got super high on vials of bubprenorphine in Mexico in January, so that's the problem with sub, you are still on an opiate and the withdrawals from suboxone make oxy look like a walk in the park... Don't get comfortable, I hope you are tapering.
Thing about the subs is they only agonize the receptor at 37% - so it is hard for them to kill you like full agonists can, because you try to get high and can't, end up puking with just the tiniest buzz to keep you going.

Just an update.. I am doing wonderful. This is the best I have felt in a long time. I'm not an asshole like I was on the opiates. And things are perfect with me and my girl my of 2 1/2 years,we are stronger than ever.
I'm basically taking the tiniest pieces of zubsolv,crush it and toot it. I only toot bc I hate the way that sub tastes.
I have off opiates since October 11th,been to a few meetings,kinda working the 12 steps, and I think it was last week when I received my 30 day recovery chip! All is well.
Nice bro! I am going out with this girl on friday and I was thinking that I should probably get on bupe because it makes me feel more loving and receptive far more than junk does.

Thing about the subs is they only agonize the receptor at 37% - so it is hard for them to kill you like full agonists can, because you try to get high and can't, end up puking with just the tiniest buzz to keep you going.

I dunno, you can definitely get Hugh from pure bubprenorphine without naloxone, at least I have. The vials wee only .3mg each and injecting 1 had me warm and 2 I was quite high. My opiate tolerance was pretty low at the time but it was far from naive.

Without a tolerance you can get high from taking bupe intranasal/sublingually

Sure, a little bit, until you get more nauseous than any chemical reward. But it is certainly what I would consider very potent, yet very mellow. I think 19/20 people, or more, use bupe for WD or maintenance as opposed to an opiate niave person seeking to get high - Codeine and Hydrocodone are stronger highs cause they are full agonists, 100% vs 34% - so there is a protective cealing to bupe when used without other drugs, in comparison to full agonists.

I tried to get high off bupe - but I just kept snorting subutex until I got a mild opiate high but a full on opiate nausea & constipation. If I recall correctly, I think nor-bupe, the metabolite, is a fuller agonist ( I think ).

"Peace & Love, Peace & Love"