• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Do Customs record your order history for that 3 month supply rule?

Morissey

Bluelighter
Ok so apparantly Customs does not allow you to order in more than 3 Months supply of certain supplements.

I was wondering if they record the details of your previous orders?

For example if you ordered a 2 month supply of something then another 2 month supply of it a few weeks later would they add the 2 togeather and refuse your order?

Fuck Aussie Customs is a joke...

I dunno about Australian Customs, but in the US Customs doesn't keep track of anything really. They don't really know anything about the parties at the addresses sending/receiving the packages, they are just there to check the contents and regulate the import of goods.

Customs probably doesn't care, they are just federal enforcing border control officers for the Australian Federal Police and Theraputic Goods Authority. I don't think they care about noting your orders, just if you try to get big loads in without some sort of license to re-sell or research them.

Most the time when something semil-legal or illegal gets seized they don't even notify the AFP. Unless it is obviously illegal like crystal meth, coke or heroin, ecstasy etc.. They simply destroy pharms and the like if you don't try to collect them (therefore agreeing you did order them)

It's not like customs is some all seeing all knowing organization. People put them on high way too often. Do you really believe they have time, with your one package out of how many hundred will be processed that day - to make notes? no.

There in lies your answer.

Splatt said:
Most the time when something semil-legal or illegal gets seized they don't even notify the AFP. Unless it is obviously illegal like crystal meth, coke or heroin, ecstasy etc.. They simply destroy pharms and the like if you don't try to collect them (therefore agreeing you did order them)

I've known that to happen with small amounts of obviously illegal substances, they get seized and destroyed without the AFP getting involved. Although, I wouldn't bank on it happening everytime.

US Customs is the same, they destroy and don't prosecute. Chances are they find massive amounts of tiny packages of illegal drugs every day, destined for phony recipients who the true recipient has access to the mailbox of. No point in investigating them all since most don't have truly identifying information.