• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Do blue lotus leaves get you high?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LSD-Magic

Bluelighter
Just wondering. I hope they don't because I'm trying to find a tobacco alternative.

I said I hope not meaning I don't plan on getting high on this. I'm 29 will be 30 this year. This site is also used for quitting drugs.

Do you need to be rude? Guy's just asking a question.
No, lotus leaves don't get you high.

blue lotus is psychoactive but the effect from smoking the leaves is mild and not on the level of a real like high like weed or anything. but there are definite effects. Its really meant to enhance other drugs like weed, alcohol. Soak in wine.

Are you 12 years old? because if you are you shouldn't be on a drugs website, unless you are having a hard time with life and need to get help fast. But what is asking about blue lotus getting you high do good for you? Are you a 12 year old trying to get high on tea, god damn.

I don't understand what someone has to gain from being an asshole like this. If you have nothing to contribute other than trying to put someone down, you can always just not reply. Jeez.

Ex-bluelighter - good riddance.

blue lotus is psychoactive but the effect from smoking the leaves is mild and not on the level of a real like high like weed or anything. but there are definite effects. Its really meant to enhance other drugs like weed, alcohol. Soak in wine.

^This.

And well said Phil, and *whoosh* Magicdude disappears like magic. Well done BL!

This, but your question isn't really suited for OD. I'm sure you can just use the search engine and maybe look up some trip reports on erowid.
Closed for now. If you have a question or want me to re-open the thread PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.