• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Do benzos "kill" the stimulation of amphetamines?

Also if you consider adderall weak.... i dont know what to say, its not meth with a rushing euphoria, but you take 120mg sublingually and tell me its weak, the stimulation is somtimes stronger than crack cocaine.

Weak i laugh, youre looking at it from a 'high' point of view. It is absolutely not weak.
Well when your used to doing high doses of meth adderall kiddy shit.like reggie weed to Northern Lights lol

Well when your used to doing high doses of meth adderall kiddy shit.like reggie weed to Northern Lights lol
Unfortunately theres a difference, meth is more likely to fry your brain if used daily persay you binge on its neurotoxic and damages receptors much easier due to its even greater dopamine rush

I admit- meth is stronger at a cost.
Meth does offer a great as fuck high however what goes up must come down, it is also neurotoxic and one single high dose can mess up receptors and whatnot but on the plus it is cheap, but its a fucking dirty substance if you watch it made its astounding but i still am with ya meth is good but dont say addy is weak in general, im sure if you took my dose of addy youd get a good kick from it just not as much euphoria nor that super 'go' feeling

Last edited:
You hit the nail on the head bro.If you get bad anxiety or paranoia from storms you would probably enjoy the mix of benzos and amps
I find amphetamines go BLISSFULLY with benzos, take amp first, enjoy till edgy, benzo, and the ride is extraordinarily awesome. Or a gabaergic like pregabalin/pentin or both st the same time =p

@Crowsonator i actually have forgottem this.. but you are indeed able to also use Alot less meth in terms of mg vs addy to get where you want buuut lets agree they are different drugs aswell as have different effects just like ( gabapentin/lyrica)

Meth wins the euphoria game dont you find cause i did, that the euphoria lasts less than the stimulation then theres a sorta longer crash that anyone experienced would use a downer for but vs other amps is the harshest comedown

@Crowsonator i actually have forgottem this.. but you are indeed able to also use Alot less meth in terms of mg vs addy to get where you want buuut lets agree they are different drugs aswell as have different effects just like ( gabapentin/lyrica)

Meth wins the euphoria game dont you find cause i did, that the euphoria lasts less than the stimulation then theres a sorta longer crash that anyone experienced would use a downer for but vs other amps is the harshest comedown
Yea it's a terrible drug all together.Adderall much cleaner.Im sure desoxyn is great but good luck getting that.Theres also a prescription diet pill that's a prodrug of methamphetamine...

The edge. I know this too well now, its an uncomfortable feeling that just urks you huh? I wouldnt waste opiates on amps tho, i take mine when i absolute have to however, they are very effective for that, but you shouldnt get the feeling of taking more and more bcuz opiates lower HR and BP too allowing you to use more, gotta be careful specifically with opiates.
I'm always on opioids tho lol but yeah I have wasted heaps of opioids by taking stims then taking opioids to get rid of that edginess then taking more stims, more opioids ad infinitum.

Then waking up with no more opioids to keep you well for the next three days or whatever.

But yeah I need some kind of downer to take the edge off or I just feel anxious/restless and physically very tense in my neck/shoulders/back

It’s all about the timing. If your taking amps at 5am and then 12pm it’s best to wait until 7-9pm to start the downers. Going up and down on an hourly or half-hourly basis is what messes up your heart.

Stimulants cause that edginess and anxiety for me as well, more so with aging ( 41 now). Benzos definitely are great for this kind of edgy, nagging, uncomfortable side effect (effect) that you get from stimulants. As you said, opiates are another solution to this kind of anxiety but for me this rollercoaster effect from the stimulant, opiate combo caused me to exponentially raise the quantity of both substances which I was using. I'm sure that if I was shooting only heroin or cocaine, the quantity that I was consuming would've stayed at a fraction of what I was really shooting. The more coke I used, the more heroin I used and vice versa. I started to make sure to have both and shot the mixture as often as I would have shot only coke which really made my addiction a monster. The synergy of benzos and opiates with stimulants are wonderful especially if you have anxiety issues but it can turn into a massive problem especially when you're a regular user.

I save the benzos for WAY into the comedown phase, and just enough to take the edge off and relax. I still don’t expect the sleep, but it helps pass the awkward laying in bed awake while my partner sleeps next to me.
The best thing you can do to relax during a binge is to eat something

Stimulants cause that edginess and anxiety for me as well, more so with aging ( 41 now). Benzos definitely are great for this kind of edgy, nagging, uncomfortable side effect (effect) that you get from stimulants. As you said, opiates are another solution to this kind of anxiety but for me this rollercoaster effect from the stimulant, opiate combo caused me to exponentially raise the quantity of both substances which I was using. I'm sure that if I was shooting only heroin or cocaine, the quantity that I was consuming would've stayed at a fraction of what I was really shooting. The more coke I used, the more heroin I used and vice versa. I started to make sure to have both and shot the mixture as often as I would have shot only coke which really made my addiction a monster. The synergy of benzos and opiates with stimulants are wonderful especially if you have anxiety issues but it can turn into a massive problem especially when you're a regular user.
I find personally that the practice of taking any opiate whether iv or not during your trip pre or during coke/any stim is alittle dangerous because when you redose you tend to always use more (not only do you end up doing it cause it feels better but because youre able to due to the opiate) but this practice should really be avoided as best as you can

Ill tell you that yes, i do this too BUT to use stim then opiate, stim and opiate is where it gets dangerous because youre up and down constantly which is the speedball danger that can cause arrythmia and whatnot
But ive always said that opiates when your done is generally safe.

Ps. particularly with morphine(heroin turns to morphine in the body) when i smoke crack i tend to want to do like you but ive refrained thus far, however i'll dose an opiate in this fashion regardless of anything to reduce my pain so theres that

Unfortunately if I have both I just can't say no to the speedball.

So when I do use, I prefer to just stick to a shot of opioid which gets me feelin' good and proper while staying out of fiending territory!