• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Do Australians have a "recreational" drugs attitude?

I'm a bit confused by the question too, but I think most drug users consider drugs recreational (hard core addicts may not now, but most likely once did) and most non-drug users don't think they're recreational.

I think drug users tend to have a more negative view of drugs they don't have experience with - for example amongst my friends noone really touched heroin for awhile and it had that whole scary aspect to it, but once a few started it just became normal, like any other drug.

st40 said:
this sounds pretty stupid i know but is LSD actually that bad for you. like physically it doesn't feel bad, and well mentally if your the sort of person who can handle it is it THAT bad for your mind used say, once every 8 weeks or something?

ive heard it does chromosonal damage or something n if you use it you'll have retarded kids. again i know these might sound like dumb questions, but i wanna know..

If you can handle it mentally, and use irregularly like that, then no I don't believe it's that bad for you.

As for the second question, no it does not cause you to have retarded children. Though I would avoid using when pregnant as it was first studied as being used for uterine contractions, and besides which if I was pregnant I would avoid using any drugs at all.

^ Like I said, if i were pregnant, I'm sure one day we will have the technology. ;)

Last edited: