• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Do any of you feel that stimulants althought helpful, are insufficient?

Slim_b

Bluelighter
I've been trying a lot of stimulants and psychoactive drugs over the years and I've felt in a long time that
I was almost helpless without a stimulant. I don't shower, I don't clean my house and I can't mantain a job when
I'm not under the influence of some type of stimulant (Adderall, Vyvanse, 3-fpm, 2-fa, Cyclazodone etc..).
At the same time I feel anxious, autistic and unable to use the increased focus from the stimulants constructively when
I'm only medicated with stimulants. As if I need something to kill my intrusive thoughts before I can actually
make something out of the effect I get from the stimulants. Anybody else who knows this feeling?

For a long time adderall made me a functional beast. My work ethic and ability to do physical or mental tasks for hours on end was almost super human. Now I feel I have simply abused stimulants past the point of usefulness. No matter how much I take I can no longer obtain that motivation or automatic like ability to focus on one thing. Now I feel stimulants just make me hyper focused on being unable to focus basically - like my mind is running a million miles an hour but I can’t focus that power on anything useful. It’s quite aggravating

For me stimulants have never ever made me productive, maybe caffeine when I was younger but even that wore off eventually. Stimulants to me are purely recreational because my concentration goes out the window, and they are unsustainable in my eyes. If I do a stimulant the last thing on my mind is work, chores or tasks, usually I wanna fuck or dance to music lol. Only time they really help me with anything is long drives.

Opiates on the other hand have always been my little helper at work, they allow me to focus and actually enjoy the work. They give me endurance to perform long hours.

-GC

For a long time adderall made me a functional beast. My work ethic and ability to do physical or mental tasks for hours on end was almost super human. Now I feel I have simply abused stimulants past the point of usefulness. No matter how much I take I can no longer obtain that motivation or automatic like ability to focus on one thing. Now I feel stimulants just make me hyper focused on being unable to focus basically - like my mind is running a million miles an hour but I can’t focus that power on anything useful. It’s quite aggravating

Man I feel you. It's wierd being pumped up with that type of unruly energy, I'm much more able to do small tasks than I usually am, but at the same time
I less able to mantain focus on stuff for a longer time. I think some find some type of solution to that in relaxing drugs such as antidepressants or blood-lowering
medication (for instance Intuniv)

holly crap, it seems i have met my match, i never thought someone in this forum would have a picture with a cuter girl than me, daaaaaaam

also sory for being off topic xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

holly crap, it seems i have met my match, i never thought someone in this forum would have a picture with a cuter girl than me, daaaaaaam

also sory for being off topic xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Yes she’s gorgeous and my dream girl - @Alahnaly on Instagram - your welcome

I found that some batches of high-CBD weed make me more productive, calm and focused on tasks. But, it's not all strains, even if the THC/CBD numbers are similar. I can't get that effect from oïl. It probably has to do with the terpenes. Terra CBD REmedy from Hexo is the best I have found so far for productivity.