• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Do any good legal highs still exist ??

I've taken phenibut have a huge bottle beside me, exactly how much would I have to take?
I've taken up to 10 pills with no effect.

How much is in each pill? I usually take 2 grams of phenibut, sometimes 2.5 grams. It takes a few hours to come on. It's rather subtle in effect, in some ways, it's not like a "hit you in the face" sort of drug. Though I love it.

What US vendors are selling clomethiazole?

Of course thought experiment don't answer.
Check Canadian vendors for clomethiazole. That's the only place I've seen it. I've been planning on ordering a gram forever and I never have gotten around to it.

Can you say more? I have found some amanita muscaria in the forest and am interested in microdosing / low doses.
get on "experimental amanita preparations" group on FB. all we chat about

Do any decent legal highs , cocaine alternatives still exist? Just wondering as I missed the methedrone period
Yes but got to know how to mix and match PEA and Selegiline along with Phenibut , give you mild rush but nothing compared to Real Rcs and nothing compared to original MDMA.

Nitrous, kratom, salvia (good is debatable here but it's quite the trip), dxm.

Others can speak to the current rc scene better, but there is certainly no brazen plant food type selling. (also here in the us I am completely out of the RC loop. One friend tried to get some various things from Canada and got a love letter so Ive never really dug deep due to the fear).
Alcohol!Aside from gabas and dxm sizzurps,which are otc here nothing is legal.Talk about E.Europe

Can you say more? I have found some amanita muscaria in the forest and am interested in microdosing / low doses.
Careful with fly agaric.Never tried ,but could be unpleasant...must prepare it.drying-the process when ibotenic acid turns into muscimol.Skin on the cap is mostly used.Sacred mushroom among some siberian tribes and saami in Finland.I guess nothing comparable like effects with psylocibe.Anyway could be very potent...or no potent at all.See a lot sometimes in pine woods,when i go shrooming,but never collected.Prefer Amanita Cesarea wich in my opinion is one of the tastiest mushrooms.