• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Do any good legal highs still exist ??

One friend tried to get some various things from Canada and got a love letter so Ive never really dug deep due to the fear
That's probably because they ordered international which sends it through U.S. Customs. If one orders domestic and in reasonable quantity from a reputable vendor, they will have much better odds of success and will evade law enforcement.

i like san pedro cactus, idk why nobody ever mentions it, you can buy it online legally and it contains mescaline.
I always laugh when i see posts about how mescaline is SUPER RARE

I like taking it with dxm and smoking weed for the ensuing nausea

I gotta say I hate uppers but i do kinda miss ritalin for some reason. Is that stuff super potent like you have to measure it out in pg or can you snort lines of it?
i think its roughly 3 times the potency of pure methylphendiate(ritalin)
so that depends on ur tolerance

personally if i was gonna try it(snorting it) I would dissolve some in a nose spray thing so that you can measure out mgs per dose, because they make 5 mg ritalins

That's probably because they ordered international which sends it through U.S. Customs. If one orders domestic and in reasonable quantity from a reputable vendor, they will have much better odds of success and will evade law enforcement.
What US vendors are selling clomethiazole?

Of course thought experiment don't answer.

I
I gotta say I hate uppers but i do kinda miss ritalin for some reason. Is that stuff super potent like you have to measure it out in pg or can you snort lines of it?
I can snort 10-15mg for a decent dosage. Oral is recommended at 10-25mg max I think. Double check with psychonaut wiki or tripsit before dosing.

What US vendors are selling clomethiazole?

Of course thought experiment don't answer.
I don’t know, as I haven’t scoured the web, the darknet markets, and a few other sources of rare and obscure compounds. Clomethiazole is probably difficult to find given that it’s got a few things working against it, like:
1.) it’s a barbiturate and they’re renowned for having a shady safety profile, which is why they’ve mostly been replaced by benzos in the medical community,
2.) drugs like this that bring a significant chance of accidental overdose also bring a lot of heat and many drug dealers seek to avoid this potential hazard. No one wants a body attached to a state or especially federal drug beef, ya know?
3.) the compound is already scheduled and controlled, making the illegality of it plainly clear.

If you are referring to just legal highs look into research chemicals, they are basically all legal
Not true. Pretty much all RCs are illegal under the federal Analogs Act. People have been prosecuted. If they were all so legal US Customs wouldn't be snatching packs left and right.

Not true. Pretty much all RCs are illegal under the federal Analogs Act. People have been prosecuted. If they were all so legal US Customs wouldn't be snatching packs left and right.
Yes but it's kinda tricky… let me qualify this by saying this is partially my own conjecture here, an educated guess combined with some rudimentary logic… But if the govt. wants to prosecute an RC case with the Federal Analogue Act of 1986, the burden of proof is on them to show the defendant(s) intended for “human consumption” of the analogue in question. Prosecutors are reluctant to indict RC cases sometimes—depending on circumstances and nearness to a scheduled compound—because they don't want to set a bad precedent that could negatively impact the govt.'s ability to prosecute such drug cases in the future. To an extent, it all pivots on the organic chemistry definition of the word, “analogue.”

In United States v. Forbes, 806 F. Supp. 232 (D. Colo. 1992), a Colorado district court considered whether AET (alpha-ethyltryptamine) was a controlled substance analogue in the United States. The U.S. prosecutor claimed AET was substantially similar to DMT (dimethyltryptamine) and DET (diethyltryptamine), both scheduled compounds under U.S. law. However, the court ruled that AET was not substantially similar to DMT or DET, on the grounds:
  1. AET is a primary amine while DMT and DET are tertiary amines
  2. AET cannot be synthesized from DMT or DET
  3. In terms of effects, AET is not substantially similar to DMT or DET
Moreover, they said the definition of “controlled substance analogue” given in the Federal Analogue Act was unconstitutionally vague.
> “Because the definition of 'analogue' as applied here provides neither fair warning nor effective safeguards against arbitrary enforcement, it is void for vagueness.” (source)​

The common law principle holds that legal wording needs to be clear and precise so it's possible to determine if a particular action is legal. The Federal Analogue Act was not revised though; the govt. simply scheduled AET instead.

In this case, because the decision came from a district court—as opposed to an appellate or, most importantly, the Supreme Court—the case did not set a binding precedent. Otherwise this wouldn't been disastrous to the govt.'s ability to use the Analogue Act effectively in the future.

Do any website still sell 4fa to the UK I really wanna try it I remember I use to be able to get 1p lsd and mxp back in 2016 but they banned all research chemicals in the UK
4-FA is on the darknet, but vanished from the clearnet.
is 2-ci and 2-ce banned everywhere nowdays?
2C-I is gone, but there's at least one clearnet source left for 2C-E pellets that I know of.

Kava is really good
Amanita Muscaria mushroom is really good if you know how to use it
San Pedro is really good

There are also lots of herbs that have psychoactive effects which aren't really used as "recreational" drugs but can be enjoyable and useful none the less. For example, ginseng. There are people who quite enjoy the effects of ginseng. If you are the kind of person who is sensitive to herbs there are a lot of legal ones with various effects.
Ginseng suckx.

What is legal or illegal depends very much on where you live, but if it's the UK, no. The Psychoactive Substances act killed the UK RC scene.

Higherfocus420 said:
Do any website still sell 4fa to the UK I really wanna try it I remember I use to be able to get 1p lsd and mxp back in 2016 but they banned all research chemicals in the UK
I see it in the onion fields now and again. So far as I know pretty much all legit RC suppliers stopped shipping to the UK in 2016.

Last edited:
Yes but it's kinda tricky…
Yeah I'd agree. I have seen a lengthy post on reddit where the poster was prosecuted. Ultimately his case was dropped. Myself I've gotten a few love letters from US customs. Its a bit unsettling but I just throw them out and don't worry about it much. I don't think they're really looking to waste time with small amounts for personal use.

Yeah I'd agree. I have seen a lengthy post on reddit where the poster was prosecuted. Ultimately his case was dropped. Myself I've gotten a few love letters from US customs. Its a bit unsettling but I just throw them out and don't worry about it much. I don't think they're really looking to waste time with small amounts for personal use.
True, but it might not hurt to establish a few mail drops… There's also no sense in making yourself low-hanging fruit for some new, would-be prosecutor looking to cut their teeth, ya know what I mean? The idea is to remain as unattractive, and unattainable a target as possible from L.E.

Otherwise who cares if they are illegal? As long as you're not running around the neighborhood naked.
And what if I do oike to run around naked?
Luckily I am a white guy living in suburbia, who has no reputation to besmirch.

ah depending on where ya at, phenibut can get ya there with a little practice and patience
not a coca high but more like a good vibe thing that is hard to describe but very enjoyable on occasion among some around here.
I've taken phenibut have a huge bottle beside me, exactly how much would I have to take?
I've taken up to 10 pills with no effect.

There are lots of good research chemicals that are quasi-legal and can be ordered on the Internet. Lots of shitty ones too but there are a lot which are very nice drugs. Also as others mentioned, kratom is pretty good stuff, though addictive (it is an opioid).