• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Do any good legal highs still exist ??

Hitman1977

Bluelighter
Do any decent legal highs , cocaine alternatives still exist? Just wondering as I missed the methedrone period

Nitrous, kratom, salvia (good is debatable here but it's quite the trip), dxm.

Others can speak to the current rc scene better, but there is certainly no brazen plant food type selling. (also here in the us I am completely out of the RC loop. One friend tried to get some various things from Canada and got a love letter so Ive never really dug deep due to the fear).

Otherwise who cares if they are illegal? As long as you're not running around the neighborhood naked.

ah depending on where ya at, phenibut can get ya there with a little practice and patience
not a coca high but more like a good vibe thing that is hard to describe but very enjoyable on occasion among some around here.

ah depending on where ya at, phenibut can get ya there with a little practice and patience
not a coca high but more like a good vibe thing that is hard to describe but very enjoyable on occasion among some around here.
good point ! phenibut is legal and accessible. so is kratom. they combine together quite nice as well if you can get the timing right ( phenibut takes like 2 hours to kick in)

If you are referring to just legal highs look into research chemicals, they are basically all legal and are mostly a. analogues b. homologues or c. structurally similar to currently regulated/illegal drugs. Many unregulated variants of benzos, opioids, stimulants, psychedelics and entheogens. Only downside is well... many haven't received enough wide spread adoption to have all the harm-reduction covered. You should however, be able to find information on most of these substances on either bluelight, reddit, psychonaut, tripsit.

They exist,but it’s highly dependent on what you’re looking for, and what kind of tolerance or habit you have.

for both recreational and functional stimulants you kinda have you’re choice
2fa
2fea
3-fpm

for ecstasy
You have
3mmc for lighter rolls
5mapb for epic ones

for opiates it’s not looking good
Kratom is def where it’s at if you don’t have a habit
O-dsmt if you can find it good luck
Anything else is garbage ime

there’s lots of psychedelic s that I have not tried that I know are probably good but haven’t got around to it yet

Ortho-pyrovalerone / 2-Me-PVP is supposed to be as good as a-pvp. I'm considering to order some.
I can recommend it. It's sold right now in Sweden, and i have been on it now for 2.5 months, very nice! Great euphoria and you get high as the sky. Few side-effects, maybe some hallucinations when overdosed, and the shadows appear. Very strange, but they do. But it hooks you fast, and that i can say is hooked hard.

Do any decent legal highs , cocaine alternatives still exist? Just wondering as I missed the methedrone period
Methedrone, was not so great according to report's and supposedly dangerous as it act's different as Mephedrone or 4-MMC. That was the biggest hit in RC business till now, followed by MXE, an dissociative and 4-FA/ 4-FluoroAmphetamine. Which is a hybrid of Amhetamine and MDMA in a way. It's shares feature's of both.

All three are almost worldwide been illegalized for non human consumption. But there are lots of chems that are worthwhile on the grey market.
Are you seeking an cetrain type of class?

There are a few main classes;
Stimulant's, empatogens, psychedelic's, dissociative's, benzodiazepinen and a few obscure opiod's out atm. Best to to avoide these to as some are really dangerous and killed at least 2 Bluelighter's.
In between the classes are crossover's, like there are stimulating disso' s, but also a few with an more sedative nature. The stimming ones are in the mayority though.

And off course the synthetic Cannabinoid's which I would advise to avoid, personal experience. The risk's of these outweigh any positiv's imo. Compared with Cannabis! For some people they are disastrous, watch Black Mamba in the UK or K2 in the US on youtube and you will see what I am aiming at.

Depending on the experience of the person with drugs and medical condition's and/ or med's he one is equally important when experimenting with these substances. So you'll have to do some research which applies to you. So you can rule out drug drug interaction's or with pre-existing disorder's you might have Hitman.

Last edited:
ya is called ur body, use breathing methods
You can get quite high by holding your breath, indeed
Meditation, done correctly, can also get you up there.
Runner's High
Orgasm Control, also makes you popular with women
And if you want an opiate-ish high, all you need to do is be happy :)

Kava is really good
Amanita Muscaria mushroom is really good if you know how to use it
San Pedro is really good

There are also lots of herbs that have psychoactive effects which aren't really used as "recreational" drugs but can be enjoyable and useful none the less. For example, ginseng. There are people who quite enjoy the effects of ginseng. If you are the kind of person who is sensitive to herbs there are a lot of legal ones with various effects.

Yes definitely Kava. So easy to obtain, and entirely non toxic and non physically addictive too, just never mix kava with alcohol.

Methedrone, was not so great according to report's and supposedly dangerous as it act's different as Mephedrone or 4-MMC. That was the biggest hit in RC business till now, followed by MXE, an dissociative and 4-FA/ 4-FluoroAmphetamine. Which is a hybrid of Amhetamine and MDMA in a way. It's shares feature's of both.

All three are almost worldwide been illegalized for non human consumption. But there are lots of chems that are worthwhile on the grey market.
Are you seeking an cetrain type of class?

There are a few main classes;
Stimulant's, empatogens, psychedelic's, dissociative's, benzodiazepinen and a few obscure opiod's out atm. Best to to avoide these to as some are really dangerous and killed at least 2 Bluelighter's.
In between the classes are crossover's, like there are stimulating disso' s, but also a few with an more sedative nature. The stimming ones are in the mayority though.

And off course the synthetic Cannabinoid's which I would advise to avoid, personal experience. The risk's of these outweigh any positiv's imo. Compared with Cannabis! For some people they are disastrous, watch Black Mamba in the UK or K2 in the US on youtube and you will see what I am aiming at.

Depending on the experience of the person with drugs and medical condition's and/ or med's he one is equally important when experimenting with these substances. So you'll have to do some research which applies to you. So you can rule out drug drug interaction's or with pre-existing disorder's you might have Hitman.
Do any website still sell 4fa to the UK I really wanna try it I remember I use to be able to get 1p lsd and mxp back in 2016 but they banned all research chemicals in the UK

You can get quite high by holding your breath, indeed
Meditation, done correctly, can also get you up there.
Runner's High
Orgasm Control, also makes you popular with women
And if you want an opiate-ish high, all you need to do is be happy :)
I get runners high when I do sprint jog intervals it makes me feel fresh really positive full of energy mental clarity only thing is I then find it hard to sleep that night

I get runners high when I do sprint jog intervals it makes me feel fresh really positive full of energy mental clarity only thing is I then find it hard to sleep that night
You could try brainwave control via meditation, works wonders with insomnia
Try Delta Wave Binaural Beats until you get a feel for it
There's a lot of down to earth studies about brainwave control, especially MIT