• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Do any couples use tinder to find a third partner for a threesome?

cathenira

Greenlighter
I was reading on here about girls or guys in a relationship that are still on tinder. Is anyone in a relationship still on tinder for the idea of still flirting or communicating with another guy or girl for fun while in a relationship? It is a weird fantasy, but my girlfriend and I are comfortable enough to talk about it sometimes and I am over the idea of being labeled a weirdo for not wanting the stereotypical 2 girls one guy threesome, but instead me and another guy pleasuring my girlfriend.

My girlfriend used to have tinder and I always say I want to know how it works and how many guys would be interested, by making a bet for fun to see who could get more hits or whatever as a game. We sometimes play around with the idea of a threesome and I love the idea of my girlfriend flirting or being flirted with even if it does not actually happen. It is a turn on and we sometimes fantasize about threesomes so I was wondering if anyone else uses tinder for this type of thing?

I was reading on here about girls or guys in a relationship that are still on tinder. Is anyone in a relationship still on tinder for the idea of still flirting or communicating with another guy or girl for fun while in a relationship? It is a weird fantasy, but my girlfriend and I are comfortable enough to talk about it sometimes and I am over the idea of being labeled a weirdo for not wanting the stereotypical 2 girls one guy threesome, but instead me and another guy pleasuring my girlfriend.

My girlfriend used to have tinder and I always say I want to know how it works and how many guys would be interested, by making a bet for fun to see who could get more hits or whatever as a game. We sometimes play around with the idea of a threesome and I love the idea of my girlfriend flirting or being flirted with even if it does not actually happen. It is a turn on and we sometimes fantasize about threesomes so I was wondering if anyone else uses tinder for this type of thing?
I hear ya.
My wife is bi and she uses it to hook up with girls. They involve me so it's fun... we never plan, we're just let it happen kind of minds...
Now she never asked for it but i did start including guys for her also and I wasn't sure if i would be cool with it, but it was actually huge turn on.

Who knew....we both secure enough in our sexual abilities and in our marriage, 20 years, that it's just sex... and we know this and whenever there is a issue, we nip it right there, talk about it and move on.

It's not for everyone but like i said. We never plan. Just let things go their flow

Yeah, it's actually pretty common. In the gay community we do it a lot and it's totally normal. My boyfriend and I have tried it a few times, with no luck... we have different tastes

You can try Tinder I suppose. Just advertise it in your profile, looking for male.. for threesome. I'm sure you'll get hits. You're a guy right? She will definitely get more hits. Lol.