• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Do AntiPsychotics (low dose) Negate the High of Opioids? Any experiences with combining the two?

ChemicallyEnhanced

Bluelighter
I took 50mg (IR) morphine an hour ago and I just took another 40 (only just starting to come up on that).
I have taken 25 Seroquel as I know that doesn't affect the opioids, just increases the calm.
I want to take a 50mg Chlorpromazine (Largactil, Thorazine). Will it negatively effect my high or just add to the sedation?

Seroquel wont at that dosage its anti pschotic properties dont start till like 200mg and its shit stuff just want to lie down oon the etended release and ade me ery restles and stif after eight years.
Id imagine they cold take some of the energy away and euphoria but opiates work on endorphins anti pssychotics primarily serotonin and dopamine im guessin

They are strong anti histaine seroquel is at low doses esppecialy

shot 1g of H3 in a day while on Haldol, didn't feel any opiate high other than nausea and dissociation, couldn't sleep either. Anti-PSys have lots of anti-H and Dopa which are the two main euphoria factors didplayed by u-activation.