European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

DNM speed qlty

Gaffy

Bluelighter
How has the speed quality been affected lately? I've noticed most Amp sulphate comes from poland now, any input on this?
Gaffy

How do you know that this is methamphetamine sulphate and not methamphetamine hydrochloride, which most meth is?

Thanks for the update;
Any mod mind Moving it there?

Thanks

Last edited:
Consider it done. However, please don't discuss any specific sources.

Consider it done. However, please don't discuss any specific sources.

You had any (speed) off the street recently Fubar? The last time I had some was a couple of summers ago during those few months when I was dossing with my former beaut. It did the trick but you needed a fair amount. Although I am not a DNM user (I have browsed many of those marketplaces over the years and am of the firm opinion it would be the end of me) when I was treated to that amazing b'day night out by our mutual acquaintance he spent the couple of weeks leading up to the shebang getting his head around the whole thing and obtained the full party Rx from the fooker, lovely smooth champaign mdma and proper powder whizz that had your body sizzling with electricity just from the half gram swallyed on the way out of the door.

While we are OK so far it is probably best to keep an eye on this. Yes, DNM's exsist and we cannot avoid discussing that fact, but the be all and end all of the subject is that it is simply an alternative to 'the street', a catch all term for all face to face drug supply whether we are looking at a wife giving her husband one of her temazepam to sleep or a gang engaged in commercial dealing. Other than saying, 'the speed is good on the streets of Wigan', its difficult to get more specific without pointing in certain directions but we'll see how it goes...

No I haven't Stee. I've not moved in those circles for years. Kids these days don't seem to do whizz so I can't go through my daughter, and I've not mastered the DNMs as I can't afford to take chances and no longer have the technical wit to get my head round Bitcoins etc. But speed for me is like MDMA. You start to think it's all shit, then out of the blue some comes along that makes you realise that the proper stuff does actually exist.

But the only thing I can add to the OPs question is that the Polish are renowned for good quality Sulphate. However, I'm sure that by now many dealers have capitalised on this 'common knowledge' and tout their substandard glucose, caffeine and (if you're lucky) a bit of ephedrine bashed to fuck shite as 78% pure Polish base.

in my part of the UE speed is still thriving, you can't find a party without it or mdma. the quality differs of course but very high quality stuff still exists, in our part it mainly came from germany but as the dnms grew over the years now it's imported from everywhere. I am not a big stimulant fan but did some speed last week, a few lines and it was the proper stuff but in my inner circle a lot of people are crazy about stimulants and they use speed frequently. we don't get methamphetamine here so other stimulants are mainly RCs and the pharmaceutical amphepramone 25mg pills (Regenon) .

UK based, I do find high purity amph sulphate without adulterants on DNMs and street as well.
The one I bought is not touted as Polish in the ad, but I've had Pink Polish speed from an actual PL national that was exactly the same as a DNM procured batch.
It just depends on the dealer really, you can get cheap and pure or cut to hell and back and twice the price.

UK DNM/etc Amphetamine is absolute pap these days. You'll get majority caffeine and some amphetamine.

There was a thread on reddit where somebody lab-tested like 15 UK DNM vendors and posted the results, then other people started chiming in with their own wedinos/EC tests. The results were honestly shocking. Not a single sample was pure amphetamine. Most were either pure caffeine, majority caffeine, various empathogens, BZP, and mixtures of everything in between.

I have had two amphetamine samples tested by wedinos. One was pure caffeine, the other was fucking SEROQUEL (anti-psychotic)... I mean wtf!

Unfortunately reddit deleted all the dark web subs, and the thread was lost before I could post it to bluelight.

Trust me, if you think you (anyone) can get good amph, just get it lab tested at wedinos and post the results. I 100% guarantee you will be surprised.

I do realize the importance of a lab test, and I did read the post you mention, but the effect profile and potency/weight of good speed bought from different sources being the same, with the crap stuff I've had being instead different under all aspects, I would say that it is highly likely that some good speed vendors still exist. This is just anecdotal ofcourse.

I dont do speed any more but I can still get 70% which you cant snort as it would burn. But that's from a chemist and there must be more out there as it's not that difficult to make.

Street quality round here is this: 3.5G of putty for a tenner . Bashed with glucose to fuck but an 8th bombed is 10+ hours of super stimmed euphoric " Lets get shit done "

Street quality round here is this: 3.5G of putty for a tenner . Bashed with glucose to fuck but an 8th bombed is 10+ hours of super stimmed euphoric " Lets get shit done "

So do you reckon there's probably about 100mg of actual phet in that eighth? That's about 2.8%...

Even when I was buying 4oz it was 30/40% but that was z long time ago

Good times bad times, guess that's true for phet more than anything else. Best phet I had was from AB, it was a Royal Drug If I could call it that. Made me.

If you want proper speed in the UK sort yourself some dexxies, the powders and pastes going about have always been mostly caffeine with maybe 10% amphetamine if you're lucky.