• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

DNM Blackmail

This is a post from 2018. Pretty sure OP is over it.

What exactly do they have? A list of drug buys? Any cunt could write a list of drug buys and add some blokes name and address- so fucking what? If they have film of you jerking off then it might be worth 30 seconds thought (if you give two fucks whether anyone knows you jack off that is)

Are the DMs worth buying from in the first place, prices aren't particularly competitive, there is the hassle with coin and then there is the delay and the chance of plod putting hid size 13s on your door. Maybe sniff from Amsterdam is better quality and there are the exotics available, but exotics are exotic for a reason. My weed guy has shatter and I bought some, it is nice but the same as oil you have to be more careful in storage and handling and it is not worth the hassle. I get home delivery day and night and strap if I want it when the DM boys start sending it in dromes with 30 days to pay, then I might dust down my BTC wallet.

Police don’t have to be six foot and athletic now. They have to pass a btec in public relations. Standards are through the floor.

its not illegal to buy drugs its illegal to have possession of drugs. The police can not do shit if they know you bought drugs and they search your house and no drugs are found.

its not illegal to buy drugs its illegal to have possession of drugs. The police can not do shit if they know you bought drugs and they search your house and no drugs are found.
That depends very much on your jurisdiction.

Load of waffle, it’s very much illegal to be involved with the traffic of drugs. Even if you’re ordering / shipping it to yourself.

As our old pal Donald used to say, fake news!

In NSW for example it is an offence to ‘knowingly take part in supply’. Being the party supplied to is included in that. It does not matter if the drugs in question ever existed, have been consumed, or are not discovered by the police if they have evidence of intent to participate in their supply. It’s a conspiracy type of law.

people need to get better lawyers. Also if you are burnt it pays to destory of your electronics and throw them away having the house so clean gives the police no case in court to convict somebody

Precisely. Innocent till proven guilty if ever. As standard. Btec in public relations. I worked in a school where that was on the curriculum or something. And then they had a Co ordinator or whatever from that course as a science teacher. Jokes people

Load of waffle, it’s very much illegal to be involved with the traffic of drugs. Even if you’re ordering / shipping it to yourself.

As our old pal Donald used to say, fake news!

you mean the police consider buying as illegal as selling? I'd hope they spend more effort going after suppliers than users, or prefarably more time stopping real crime like violence rather than people saying un-PC things on Twitter....

And yeah I've seen some shockingly overweight police officers, especially in America :D

as for privacy, I always have a bit of duct tape over my laptop cam, and my webcam on my PC is unplugged whenever I'm not using it

I always make sure to stare deep into my webcam when wanking. If I'm being spied on I defo want them to see my unrelenting uncomfortable eye contact.

Once my mom got one of those ransom scam emails claiming they have video of her masterbating and a screen recording of what she was watching threating to email it to all her contacts if she didn't pay.

It's incredibly unsettling to receive those kinds of ransom scam emails. It's a reminder of how important it is to stay vigilant online.Dealing with blackmailers can be incredibly distressing and stressful. In such situations, it's crucial not to give in to their demands and seek the right course of action. There are resources available to help you understand how to get rid of blackmailers and protect your online privacy.It's also worth considering taking legal action or reporting such incidents to the authorities, as these blackmail attempts are illegal and should be treated as such.

Last edited:
It's incredibly unsettling to receive those kinds of ransom scam emails. It's a reminder of how important it is to stay vigilant online.
It doesn't have to be.

I also received one of them a few years ago, and I admit that I was briefly concerned.

The email I received was very well put together - apart from one crucial omission - they did not include any details as to how they would know who had made the payment.

I think there was a bitcoin wallet address IIRC, but no way of indicating where the payment had come from, so they wouldn't have known who had paid them or not, if they had sent that email out to several people, as I imagine they would have done.

I was taking it quite seriously for a little while until I noticed that, but from then on I had little trouble disregarding it.

It didn't take me too long to come to the same sort of conclusions that everyone else did on this thread.

Plus, on account of all the movies, everyone knows ransom rule no 1 - if you're daft enough to pay them once, they will only come back for more. So I would never have made the payment. If they wanted to tell the police they would have, regardless of any payments.

Last edited:
Would a Mod check this is ok to post but I think it's important.

Hi all looking to tap into your collective wisdom. I received a letter in post saying they had all my DNM activity recorded (which was not provided in letter). And gave a date by which to send them an unfeasibly large approx ?1000 (to me on benefits ?73 a week) I have zero bitcoin and no way of getting any. They are threatening to inform police, my neighbours and income tax (HMRC). Now I'm all for enterprising young hoods but not on my door step. Had to clear house and so on They had my address and name as all the vendors I have dealt with would. I can't find anything else like this on forums has anyone come across this or heard about this?

So they are going to grass me up! I'm only a casual user. Hope someone has heard about this or has any suggestions.

Had to do half a QDance 45 minutes ago to cope with the stress so currently feeling fine. But I am finished with DNM after all the coin lost as vendors and site exit scams and now this!! I feel the golden age is over for me and just waiting for for the big red hammer putting my door in at the crack of dawn. So back to buying from trustworthy paramilitaries I have known for decades.

kind regards

Would a Mod check this is ok to post but I think it's important.

Hi all looking to tap into your collective wisdom. I received a letter in post saying they had all my DNM activity recorded (which was not provided in letter). And gave a date by which to send them an unfeasibly large approx ?1000 (to me on benefits ?73 a week) I have zero bitcoin and no way of getting any. They are threatening to inform police, my neighbours and income tax (HMRC). Now I'm all for enterprising young hoods but not on my door step. Had to clear house and so on They had my address and name as all the vendors I have dealt with would. I can't find anything else like this on forums has anyone come across this or heard about this?

So they are going to grass me up! I'm only a casual user. Hope someone has heard about this or has any suggestions.

Had to do half a QDance 45 minutes ago to cope with the stress so currently feeling fine. But I am finished with DNM after all the coin lost as vendors and site exit scams and now this!! I feel the golden age is over for me and just waiting for for the big red hammer putting my door in at the crack of dawn. So back to buying from trustworthy paramilitaries I have known for decades.

kind regards

Where was the pack shipped from scotland? Willing to bet i know the vendor.