European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

DNM Blackmail

incal

Greenlighter
Would a Mod check this is ok to post but I think it's important.

Hi all looking to tap into your collective wisdom. I received a letter in post saying they had all my DNM activity recorded (which was not provided in letter). And gave a date by which to send them an unfeasibly large approx ?1000 (to me on benefits ?73 a week) I have zero bitcoin and no way of getting any. They are threatening to inform police, my neighbours and income tax (HMRC). Now I'm all for enterprising young hoods but not on my door step. Had to clear house and so on They had my address and name as all the vendors I have dealt with would. I can't find anything else like this on forums has anyone come across this or heard about this?

So they are going to grass me up! I'm only a casual user. Hope someone has heard about this or has any suggestions.

Had to do half a QDance 45 minutes ago to cope with the stress so currently feeling fine. But I am finished with DNM after all the coin lost as vendors and site exit scams and now this!! I feel the golden age is over for me and just waiting for for the big red hammer putting my door in at the crack of dawn. So back to buying from trustworthy paramilitaries I have known for decades.

kind regards

Don't do anything and if anyone ever knocks (very doubtful) on your door deny. They haven't got a clue anyways wtf is hmrc going to do about it and you're stressing about this?

You could also play this their way, if they have provided an addy by saying you're female and that it was a fictive male name you were using you include a believable picture that can't be found through google or your facebook friends list and tell them you haven't got any money but they can bang the shit out of you as long as they don't go to the police.

Meet up and cut their balls off, knee cap them, etc...

Last edited:
For all you know, this could be a huge scam effecting your area and they're just hoping they will catch the odd darkweb user, who will freak out. Have they provided any identifying information showing that they know who you are, at all?

Hi incal :)

That is such a scam, it's not even funny. What guarantee is there that even of you did pay them they wouldn't still inform the police.
Bluelight does not condone giving legal advice, but this is not legal... it is a scam PSA.
File this right next to "IRS warrant threats"

On another note... it's called the Dark Net for a reason ...

Tread carefully there

This has got to be a scam, trying to scare na?ve people who don't realise how insignificant their "crimes" are into paying up.

Sooner or later, they'll try it on with the wrong person .....

Tanks for quick replies everyone, you have helped me a lot. Wasm't/couldn't have paid up anyway. Yes they sent a letter to the house correctly addressed to me , but everyone I have vended with would have that. And yes this is just another in a long line of reasons I have to not trust DNMs so back to friends of friends .

Thanks for clearing this up.

Kind regards

If they had information on you, that information would only be with one vendor. They'd probably put your dnm name and a summary of transactions to further frighten you. Anybody can find your name and address. It's possible that they have lists of names/addresses and hit entire areas.

Common scam with dodgy vendors, just ignore them - they're not gonna do anything.

Dear Incal
I notised yur post and wanted to see if i can help . I work in the govinment in lagos nigeria and have $24m that i need to get out of the country you can have half of this if you sen....................................

Dear Incal
I notised yur post and wanted to see if i can help . I work in the govinment in lagos nigeria and have $24m that i need to get out of the country you can have half of this if you sen....................................

That sounds like a deal.. Nigerian you say? A prince by any chance? I'm a bit hesitant just because the last person who sent me an email claiming the same sort of thing took me for 50,000 quid in cash and emptied my bank account. .but I trust you...you sound legit

Do you have an email I can forward my name, address, NI number, bank account and credit card details to? You promise this isn't a scam though right?

On a more serious note though, what the OP is describing is a classic blackmail scam..they know that you're aware you've broken the law in purchasing drugs from the DW and are just hoping that either you or one of the no doubt hundreds of others they've sent the same messege to cracks and sends them money. It's bullshit, even if they did contact the police and give them your details, the police would be more concerned about how they got them in the first place and their attemosbto blackmail you. Not to mention the obvious fact that unless the police actually found you in possession of drugs, it would prove nothing anyway...whose to say you didn't immediately realise the error of your ways and not open the package (assuming it even arrived)...nah..just ignore it...don't antagonize them by telling them to fuck off or anything, but just completely ignore it...I bet my house nothing whatsoever will happen.

It does serve as a warning I suppose though to those buying from the DNM that not everyone one there is an altruistic saint simply making a stand against unfair government prohibition....there's so nasty cunts out there for sure

Dear Incal

My friend Prince Sulawesi has 2.5 billion euros in Switzerland and just lawyer and conveinicing payment to release this money. Prince Sulawesi will split the cash with you 50/50. You can contact Prince Sulawesi's representative in England the Right Honourable FUBAR QC for further information to facilitate ths transaction

They have sent that letter out to all their customers it seems, theres quite a few on a popular reddit forum that have had the same letter, they're just trying to scare more money out of people cus they are a shit vendor. I wouldnt worry about it

They have sent that letter out to all their customers it seems, theres quite a few on a popular reddit forum that have had the same letter, they're just trying to scare more money out of people cus they are a shit vendor. I wouldnt worry about it

What the fuck, that's really messed up.

Unfortunately, I had a similar situation, which I cannot solve until now. I became a victim of scammers who blackmailed me and asked for a large sum of money because of this. Somehow they managed to get my personal data and immediately contacted me to notify me that all my photos and messages will get into the network. I am a little confused and asked my friends for help. A friend of mine advised me to contact a special service that fights against online sexting. I wrote several letters to lawyers and my problem is being dealt with at the moment. I am very afraid that my photos and other data may be used by other people. Maintain your privacy and take care of yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't do anything and if anyone ever knocks (very doubtful) on your door deny. They haven't got a clue anyways wtf is hmrc going to do about it and you're stressing about this?

You could also play this their way, if they have provided an addy by saying you're female and that it was a fictive male name you were using you include a believable picture that can't be found through google or your facebook friends list and tell them you haven't got any money but they can bang the shit out of you as long as they don't go to the police.

Meet up and cut their balls off, knee cap them, etc...

First of all. Please don't encourage people to use violence. And especially don't do it in a way that involves pictures of random women.

This is why I never put my picture publicly online. Shit like this.

Anyway, this is a scam. I recommend you don't pay. They'll likely do nothing. And there's little they can do. Tell your neighbors you're victim of a scammed. The cops and irs won't do anything.

Forget about it - it's bullshit and they won't do anything.

Incidentally even if the cops did get the letter and raided your house - which isn't going to happen - if you have a clean house there's fuck all they can do. You can't be charged with "buying drugs in the past" - they have to find the drugs in your house to do anything. When I got raided - the drugs they came for - the research chemicals from america - they couldn't find them in the house so they forgot about it. They just make the case from what drugs they find in your house.

I'm surprised how unfazed most are by the 'threat' of having your dnm activity recorded and exposed.
Its 'almost' surely a scam but I'd be worried until I was sure not to be.
Dismissing it outright is like discussing nuclear war potential with my millennial college kid at dinner.
One post suggested it was only a detail from a single vendor so no worries. Could be.
I reread the OPs post and it didn't say that but I still think it is moot.
Its is completely understandable that you are distressed over this assault on you...... real or manufactured.
But now the panic has let up. look at how this plays out.
1. If they wanted to inform authorities they would never have called you.
2. They want to extort from you.
3. You do not pay and stop all contact.
4. If its a blanket scam you were just caught up in because of your arbitrary postal code that's good. They will make some vague unverifiable threat and then move on to exploit the many who are too embarrassed,intimidated or naive to ask for help with fraud,
5. If you were targeted specifically, they will be more pissed because they invested time and energy. This is the unlikely but not impossible issue.
6. So either they have info or they do not. Again, the latter is a more common situation.
7 Id suggest to them Id like to pay but need more evidence. Its not like they are sending your kids severed finger.
This will likely end it if it gets that far. But leave the ball in their court each step.
8. Jesus, brother. Opsec?
9. Id suggest using cubes OS
10. I hope it all works out and I believe you have much reason not to leave town or do anything except maybe learning cubes.
13 Forgive me the mushrooms have kicked in and I have no Idea why I am enumerating things
peaceout.

I don’t know about other countries but in Australia extortion is a significantly more serious crime than buying drugs on the internet.

If an Australian based vendor reported me to the police on the basis I bought a few grams of meth a year ago and would not pay their ransom I expect there’s a good chance the police would treat me as a victim. Especially if I maintained my innocence.

And anybody else they told simply would not believe it.

If they turned up at my place in person I’m sure the CCTV would ensure the cops figured out who they were pretty quickly.

Yes but Australia is first world personified is is not? Didn't you have a post somewhere before where the dealer went to the cops because the buyer robbed him (and the dealer got his money back)?
It is true we are very advanced and difficult to fault.

There have been several stories of robbed dealers going to the cops or the cops somehow getting involved. In the stories I’ve read cops treated the dealer as a victim when he was robbed with violence and if other legally owned property was stolen.