• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Help! DMT

And how would one go about accessing this alleged "dark net"? ;)
It's not "alleged" as that would indicate people are claiming a darknet exists yet they'd have zero evidence to back up said claim. Rather, the darknet definitely exists. A good place to start learning about that is by learning about the TOR browser, the TOR network, and what onion routing is and how .onion sites work. Read up on it, perhaps starting with a wikipedia article or using DuckDuckGo to find sites with relevant info. Nothing about it is inherently illegal. Researchers and academics use it all the time, so don't sweat that part of it too much. With some perseverance it will fall into place. The same applies if you decide you'd like to try your hand at DMT extraction (as a moral act of civil disobedience, of course). Good luck.

^^

I have heard tell that such a place exists but i have never seen it...

Pray to your higher self to access any knowledge at any time. If you have faith in your own abilities then this light may very well reach its way to you soon. DMT is life changing stuff so be in a good setting when doing it that you just can just sit back and relax and close your eyes while breakingthrough this 3d matrix we live in.

Namaste friend will be intresting to see how your future dmt travels go. If its meant to be it will one day cross your path by divine luck.

DMT is a holy sacrament. "divine moments of truth" "dead mans trip" these are just some of the tales and and legends surrodening this mythical psychedelic. ENjoy and hold it it in as much as possible and breakthrough to the divine realm.

*snip* is a good website.

Last edited by a moderator:
if you're from the US your best bet is to source some mimosa hostillis - there are some reputable online vendors (and a lot of scammers...) so be careful

trust me it would both be safer and more rewarding to source your own plant and extract it - and probably cheaper too

We can't tell you how to source here, but the plant I mentioned is legal to ship and possess within the US (it's used a a purple dye).
Hey , I have found a vendor in my home state ...Fl. Now what is the best way to extract from the powder? What should I use to get the best results. Also how much crystals should I get in the end from 100 grams? Please & thank you for your help.

Hey , I have found a vendor in my home state ...Fl. Now what is the best way to extract from the powder? What should I use to get the best results. Also how much crystals should I get in the end from 100 grams? Please & thank you for your help.
I suggest q21q21 tek using naptha. (Google it, from DMT nexus)

You can expect to get around 1000-1600mg of DMT from 100g of mimosa.

My only suggestion when looking at different teks is to go with a full A/B over a straight to B. The product is more pure, yields are way better, and despite the extra steps it’s easier.

-GC

Would echo others in here, if you really cant find it your next best option is to extract it, but for that I would really take some time to learn how to do so safely. The DMT nexus is a great resource for those trying to learn basic extraction protocols. It's pretty easy, but requires some basic safety considerations.
Also yeah Dark web is an option, though I really don't encourage using it.
Another option would be to go to your local hippy jam festival. Hulaween would have been a great place to score and even if you couldnt find it, you might still have fun

You can smoke dmt but what i much prefer is eating it. You can eat dmt with an maoi but it has a tendency to make you puke like a sick fucking dog. Fuck that shit - so i take a big pile of 4acodmt 100-200mg - then grab onto my socks and suspenders and pull. Feels exactly the same as dmt but no nausea.
Honestly I think it's much much safer to do ayahuasca or pharmahuasca first, if one wants to get into DMT-land.
comparing with normal psychedelics it's, as I see it, a bit risky, since vaping DMT it's so weird, potent and otherworldly,
I think using ayahuasca, once or twice, it's a good thing, before trying to get into vaped DMT.
yeah, one could start low and all that shit, but the titrating up from a "waiting room" to DMT-land (breakthrough dose) it's not easy to dominate at first, I would say it's pretty difficult to really know it, till you get a real breakthrough...
so in my opinion oral first it's a good idea, at least if one doesn't want to have their belief system blasted forever with an unexpected breakthrough via vaping.

Cybs' Hybrid ATB 'Salt' Tek - DMT-Nexus Wiki

Vomiting is not necessary, the shamans just acidify it to make people puke as it's considered to be healing. And it's a lot less wasteful than massive 4-AcO-DMT doses
Umm what?

I've made dmt/ayahuasca myself and me and my friends on both occasions vommited. My understanding is the silt in the mix that you can't fully strain out without really good gear and time is what causes stomach aggravation. I believe this because I very poorly filtered mine and we vommited too quickly to trip. The amount of lemon juice in the brew wasn't enough to make anyone vomit, less than lemonade of an equal volume.

Thanks for posting this seems pretty straight forward, im gonna be giving extraction ago in the next year or too. Already have a gram of DMT in my stash but i would like to be able to get a little stockpile to tuck away in vials for the years to come. The crystals in those pictures look pretty white, especially when they further purified it at the end.

STB - if you plan on smoking it, straight to base. Salt extraction if you plan on doing pharmahusca
resistance. change. freedom.

aquire some mimosa hostilis rootbark, mix it with sodium hydroxide and water, skim some naptha off the top and let dry. Very easy, my friend...

Make sure 100% lye 100% naptha. Do an evap test... Both chemicals work well. Cleanest crystals i've seen. Don't even have to wash it..

At most home depot/lowes

022798165006.jpg

Same availability
264982-Web-Only-L.webp

Last edited:
Ive never took DMT and this sound me so potent. Could you explain it a little bit?

Thanks in advanced
Kongoman
❤️❤️❤️❤️
All I can describe it would be like... you explode, everything you see becomes a part of you in a way. You can see unseen energy. Things breathe, distort, shrink, your body becomes an alien. This is of course on non-breakthrough doses. I love DMT, did it for a month straight last summer every night from late June to late July. It's great for headaches too. I had an awful headache when I went to a friends the other week and I was like, hey, I bet if I do a little DMT it'll go away, and it totally did.

I'd been using it in a vape pen he made, had been having his ex-gf sell them, but then he stopped. He still has a pen that he barely touches, I would love to just have it lol. It can be pretty scary, not gonna lie, but personally there's something alluring about that to me, and after you get used to that scary feeling, it becomes a much more enjoyable experience.

Thanks for posting this seems pretty straight forward, im gonna be giving extraction ago in the next year or too. Already have a gram of DMT in my stash but i would like to be able to get a little stockpile to tuck away in vials for the years to come. The crystals in those pictures look pretty white, especially when they further purified it at the end.
Freebase DMT doesn't really store well. Maybe others can chime in on this, its not something I would hold on to for a year. MHRB bark on the other hand probably lasts many years. I just used some old bark the other day that wasn't kept air tight, and its fine.

Freebase DMT doesn't really store well. Maybe others can chime in on this, its not something I would hold on to for a year. MHRB bark on the other hand probably lasts many years. I just used some old bark the other day that wasn't kept air tight, and its fine.

Really, even if you put it in an amber vial in the freezer it wouldnt be stable. Ive done this with many Tryptamines over the years without any noticable drop in potency. That being said they were generally the fumurate salts. Suppose just doing pulls with 100g's of bark at a time and just leaving the rest of the MHRB put away is the best plan. Thanks for the heads up.

well... it's illegal to IMPORT... but it's legal to sell things like Mimosa Hostillis within the US... I've purchased it at a headshop before.... it's quite easy to extract and make pure DMT to smoke from that with household materials....

let us know if you need help with that - but we can't help you find it... just know that you can definitely buy it online legally in the US....
I'm going to look for that locally now. I've read they are starting to watch shipments of MHRB, even within the US.
And just when some of these straight to base extractions are looking easy enough.

The other plants seem to not be as easy. Defatting required, etc.

Pray to your higher self to access any knowledge at any time. If you have faith in your own abilities then this light may very well reach its way to you soon. DMT is life changing stuff so be in a good setting when doing it that you just can just sit back and relax and close your eyes while breakingthrough this 3d matrix we live in.

Namaste friend will be intresting to see how your future dmt travels go. If its meant to be it will one day cross your path by divine luck.

DMT is a holy sacrament. "divine moments of truth" "dead mans trip" these are just some of the tales and and legends surrodening this mythical psychedelic. ENjoy and hold it it in as much as possible

Kinda where I'm at. I have put out requests with friends locally. No one has ever heard of it. :) I feel as if it is meant to be that I speak with Saint Peter first and have begun a couple conversations.
It will be as it will be meant to be.

Last edited:
Ive never took DMT and this sound me so potent. Could you explain it a little bit?

Thanks in advanced
Kongoman
❤️❤️❤️❤️
Well, being into the DMT world with a blasting dose (+50mg, maybe +65mg depending on different stuff, specially your vaping technique...) it's like being in another universe, I mean, it doesn't seem this world at all, nothing of there seem like this world, but at the same time, it seems more real...
the colors, the morphing, the things "happening" faster than you could really grasp, it's like a new type of information your brain just cannot get, and it happens, brutally, relentlessly, for a time that looks like forever (but it's less than 10-15 minutes). For some moments there's no "you" at all watching everything, you are all that chaotic and cosmic, interdimensional circus/carnival mayhem, you have forgot that you are a human, you barely remember that you are "something", call it soul, or whatever, let alone being called X and being anywhere in a place called Earth.
There's a very ominous sense of importance and meaning, even not being totally clear (well, wasn't clear to me, I had the feeling those "entities" wanted to play with me). Now I think those beings want to "help" you, but their help can be harsh, very harsh, so you may need to confront a lot of feelings, that are buried very deep into yourself, stuff that you may not want to remember or acknowledge in its raw form. But there you are, into a cannon of energy and meaning being brutally deployed into your brain higher than lightspeed.

You want to think/work on that brutal feeling that rose, but it's just a ridiculous attempt, cause you're now seeing some kind of infinite fractal entity dancing and showing a sinister egg while morphing all together with the scene, and you're the scene, and you see those odd hebrew-like runes being flashed from the everchanging egg... You may think... "Is this ok? I'm I allowed to see this shit?" It's just so mesmerizing and overwhelming.

When you're there there's no way out, so you can't "cling" on anything, so you may think you're there forever, the sense of time it's totally distorted by the overwhelming intensity of unknown-ness and alien-ness.
And then, without a warning, you're coming down and repeating for minutes: "fuck fuck fuck!! I cannot believe it! this is insane, this is insane...!! ohhh fuck.... I cannot believe it..."

Kind of.

Last edited: