View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Help! DMT

LucieQuinn

Bluelighter
I've been doing a lot of research on this stuff and am earnest to try it.
How would one go about obtaining DMT?

If you don't know somebody you'll probably have to obtain some dmt containing plant matter and extract it. Sourcing is against the rules.

where do you live?

on most continents on this earth there are plants that contain DMT

if you in the US DMT containing plants are not illegal to posess per se, but illegal to import

there and many ways we could help you if we knew where you lived

It's fairly reasonably priced on the dark net but that's about all i can say about that I think.

You can smoke dmt but what i much prefer is eating it. You can eat dmt with an maoi but it has a tendency to make you puke like a sick fucking dog. Fuck that shit - so i take a big pile of 4acodmt 100-200mg - then grab onto my socks and suspenders and pull. Feels exactly the same as dmt but no nausea.

But look out if you are ordering lab chemicals like toluene and sulphuric acid from chemical supply houses because they tell the police on you.

^^

How do you avoid the vomiting hooh? I always vomit the momentthe dmt hits my gut and i feel it kicking in.

4aco has the edge on oral dmt in other ways too tho - friendlier, easy to move around, better for dancing etc

The puking actually often comes from the tannins present, but I agree isn’t necessary.

-GC

Is there a difference between extracted and synthesised then in terms of potential nausea. I just ordered some and am feeling a bit wary of new substances after I got very nauseous on first go of ketamine the other day.

But look out if you are ordering lab chemicals like toluene and sulphuric acid from chemical supply houses because they tell the police on you.
Yes just do a straight to base with naphta(heptane) and Lye.

Its not really Hard at all, but start of with a small batch of say 100g mhrb.

Florida, USA
well... it's illegal to IMPORT... but it's legal to sell things like Mimosa Hostillis within the US... I've purchased it at a headshop before.... it's quite easy to extract and make pure DMT to smoke from that with household materials....

let us know if you need help with that - but we can't help you find it... just know that you can definitely buy it online legally in the US....

if you're from the US your best bet is to source some mimosa hostillis - there are some reputable online vendors (and a lot of scammers...) so be careful

trust me it would both be safer and more rewarding to source your own plant and extract it - and probably cheaper too

We can't tell you how to source here, but the plant I mentioned is legal to ship and possess within the US (it's used a a purple dye).

Last edited: