• The database table for Search and "New Messages" functionality is currently being rebuilt. Until it is completed, you may see empty or incomplete results for these.
  • Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest Posting RulesBluelight Rules
  • PD Moderators: Cream Gravy? | Transform | Vastness | Xorkoth
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Help! DMT

LucieQuinn

Bluelighter
I've been doing a lot of research on this stuff and am earnest to try it.
How would one go about obtaining DMT?

simstim

Bluelighter
If you don't know somebody you'll probably have to obtain some dmt containing plant matter and extract it. Sourcing is against the rules.

Snafu of the Forest

Moderator: NMI, NSADD
Staff member
where do you live?

on most continents on this earth there are plants that contain DMT

if you in the US DMT containing plants are not illegal to posess per se, but illegal to import

there and many ways we could help you if we knew where you lived

simstim

Bluelighter
It's fairly reasonably priced on the dark net but that's about all i can say about that I think.

Ismene2

Bluelighter
You can smoke dmt but what i much prefer is eating it. You can eat dmt with an maoi but it has a tendency to make you puke like a sick fucking dog. Fuck that shit - so i take a big pile of 4acodmt 100-200mg - then grab onto my socks and suspenders and pull. Feels exactly the same as dmt but no nausea.

Ismene2

Bluelighter
But look out if you are ordering lab chemicals like toluene and sulphuric acid from chemical supply houses because they tell the police on you.

Ismene2

Bluelighter
^^

How do you avoid the vomiting hooh? I always vomit the momentthe dmt hits my gut and i feel it kicking in.

4aco has the edge on oral dmt in other ways too tho - friendlier, easy to move around, better for dancing etc

G_Chem

Bluelighter
The puking actually often comes from the tannins present, but I agree isn’t necessary.

-GC

Perforated

Moderator: SLR, DC
Staff member
Is there a difference between extracted and synthesised then in terms of potential nausea. I just ordered some and am feeling a bit wary of new substances after I got very nauseous on first go of ketamine the other day.

Bitchniggaz

Bluelighter
But look out if you are ordering lab chemicals like toluene and sulphuric acid from chemical supply houses because they tell the police on you.
Yes just do a straight to base with naphta(heptane) and Lye.

Its not really Hard at all, but start of with a small batch of say 100g mhrb.

Snafu of the Forest

Staff member
Florida, USA
well... it's illegal to IMPORT... but it's legal to sell things like Mimosa Hostillis within the US... I've purchased it at a headshop before.... it's quite easy to extract and make pure DMT to smoke from that with household materials....

let us know if you need help with that - but we can't help you find it... just know that you can definitely buy it online legally in the US....

Snafu of the Forest

Staff member
if you're from the US your best bet is to source some mimosa hostillis - there are some reputable online vendors (and a lot of scammers...) so be careful

trust me it would both be safer and more rewarding to source your own plant and extract it - and probably cheaper too

We can't tell you how to source here, but the plant I mentioned is legal to ship and possess within the US (it's used a a purple dye).

Last edited: