Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DMT STUDY

DiMethylTrippa

Greenlighter
Have you smoked DMT before?

If so, I am looking for participants for a study into the positive effects and potential dangers of DMT. The study will look at the subjective effects of DMT, the perception of risks amongst users and the reasons individuals choose to use it.

I'm hoping the results will provide important evidence towards the scientific significance of DMT and it's legality in the UK and USA.
If you would like to take part, follow this link: https://livpsych.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eDI1EmgqV4NXUFf

Attachments

• Cosmic-Christ-576x576.jpg
    Cosmic-Christ-576x576.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 0
We are looking for volunteers who are aged 18 years or older, and have used DMT. Volunteers must be able to read English, and live in the UK, USA, Canada or inside the European Union.
Just quoting this as I assumed at first you only meant residents of the USA or UK.

I haven't done dmt, does 5-meo count? Can you wait while I extract some? tyvm

Can people from australia or new zealand be in the study? Australia has way more DMT than the rest of the world.

You’re doing good work. We need more research in to DMT.

I have smoked lots of n,n-DMT. My friend used to extract it so we always had at least a few grams around us. I live in the UK, I ried to go to your link in your post but it didnt work, took me to youtube and then a betting site!