• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

DMT - Second Time - Another NN DMT trip.

Opi_Kid_Rock

Bluelighter
Second time breaking through. Just as frightening as the first time. Lack of ego or identity in a different fractal dimension with nothing to do except to accept that I might never come back to what I knew was real life. It’s so intense that I’m probably too chicken to do it again for a very long time. One deep inhale from the vaporizer is all it took; wow.
Just spinning out of control in several different backgrounds of pixelated dimensions. Sense of self gets extinguished and just felt alien to everything that I have experienced so far in life.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_dmt
substancecode_tryptamines
explevel_secondtime
exptype_neutral
exptype_spiritual
exptype_difficult
roacode_vaporized
roacode_inhaled

Last edited by a moderator:
DMT is super intense for sure. Sometimes I have had smooth breakthroughs where it felt so natural and loving and there was no far, and other times I have been quite afraid and overwhelmed.

Remember you can always start low and work up. I didn’t get my first breakthrough for years from my first try. I had some pretty intense experiences but no full on break through.

It takes time to get comfortable with it.

For me I’m more comfortable in DMT space than say a hard LSD trip cuz I know if I gets rough it’s only a matter of minutes in the physical realm before I come out. That’s a relaxing thought. Every breath I take, every heart beat is one step closer to metabolizing that DMT and inactivating it.

-GC

I played "DMT Tripping music" from my phone from Youtube but I did not hear that music while tripping and only when I came out of my trip. I heard a sound of being zapped and teleported to several different "rooms" of pixelated dimensions; no control over where I was going to go from moment to moment. Zap...new dimension, zap... new dimension.... zap new dimension before returning to my room and I forgot what the purpose of my eye glasses whether I needed them or not putting them on and taking them off while the room was very slowly re-adjusting and my pillow was still wavy looking. While I was teleporting, I was saying "I really did it to myself this time. Damn me." It was the sounds that I heard throughout the experience that surprised me this time. Alien/foreign sounds accompanying my teleportation in set fractal-filled rooms, literally a different dimension of reality. Overall, very "alienesque."