Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

DMT plants

dada

Bluelighter
I UTFSE and didn't come up with anything helpful. I was just wondering if there are any DMT containing plants in OZ that can substitute MIMOSIS HOSTILIS in QT's extraction for students. OR if MIMOSIS HOSTILIS is available itself thank you.

Try this post. You will want to research wattle, as they are relatively high in DMT and are native to Australia.

The wattle product is good - however I'm concerned as to the (probably fatal) effects on the tree/s after having quantities of bark stripped off. I *think* that there is a form of phalaris grass that grows in Australia that could be used for DMT extraction - if so, more environmentally sound IMO

ayjay said:
The wattle product is good - however I'm concerned as to the (probably fatal) effects on the tree/s after having quantities of bark stripped off. I *think* that there is a form of phalaris grass that grows in Australia that could be used for DMT extraction - if so, more environmentally sound IMO
I believe the phalaris also contains 5-MeO-DMT, rather than only N,N,DMT as acacia does. As ayjay said don't rape the plants for the bark and contacting tree removal companies is an alternative idea.

The acacia are mostly very hardy plants that are relatively fast growing. You could think about planting some in your backyard for... erm... future reference. ;) They're easy to grow in most aussie climates for most species, can be propogated from cuttings for many too. They're a nice looking plant to boot.

But as others have said, be sure not to rape the plant. You could probably get enough bark from a branch. Avoid ringbarking the plant, it will kill the plant and might look a bit suspicious. ;)