• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DMT - Never went this far before; never again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
posting or exchanging any information on ongoing or future criminal activity, any information which can be construed as discussing such activity or actively encouraging others to engage in criminal activities

AMUNRA

Last edited:
Gotta say AA you're going soft these days. Maybe what you're doing is really working for you after all.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand that's about all the discussion (see: name calling and abuse) this thread needs.

MetanoiaMan - between the retorts you're receiving from other posters, they do have a point: you're fully entitled to your opinion on what you believe these substances are "supposed" to be used for, and how they're "supposed" to be taken; however the manner in which you're expressing this opinion is terrible. Again, you're entitled to your opinion, just as everyone else is their own; why are you so hell-bent on forcing yours upon them, as though their beliefs are blatantly wrong? That my friend is the line I personally (and many, many others) draw on religious/spiritual belief - share them by all means, but respect other beliefs as you expect others to respect yours....but the moment you force them upon the audience, you're wasting your time.

Everyone else - don't feed the troll, ESPECIALLY when you end up breaking the rules in the process (no petty name calling plx). An eye for an eye will still see you both infracted ;)

Thread closed.

OP, feel free to PM me if you feel there's still anything to come of this thread (obviously on topic with your original post). Otherwise I wish you all the best in your present and future 5-HT adventures :)

Status
Not open for further replies.