Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

DMT - moderately experienced - What the fuck

Bangers123

Greenlighter
I had just smoked DMT possibly a half an hour before and it was a wonderful experience I knew there was nothing to be afraid of and I carried that into this trip. There was no pre-flight anxiety nothing I was content with my place in the universe and did not fear what lie before me as I know it will all be well in time. I took the first hit, held it, exhaled. Felt nothing. Took the second hit, held it, exhaled. I sank a little bit and felt a little tingly, but not much else. I hurried and took the third hit, held it and closed my eyes. I was not searching for a reality shattering experience and was planning to stick to a low dose. Because my vape tank was practically empty I imagined the DMT content couldn’t be too high so I rushed to reach 3 hits despite my intention of staying grounded. My previous experience also allowed me to do so brazenly. Immediately after I closed my eyes I was I a field sitting and the ground beneath me was purple fading to a black in waves of reverberation from my point in the universe. Suddenly things started to spiral upward and I watched as this simple black spiral tore up everything around it like a tornado. I did not like this at all. I did not enjoy this at all. Everything was gone and I was trying to cling on to what I still new. I opened my eyes because I didn’t want to be in that place anymore I wanted it to be over. I felt like I had died. It was so overwhelming.

When I opened my eyes I was relieved to find everything was still there but not as I had remembered it. The ground was covered in patterns of circles hexagons and squares. The ground was covered with a grid like in a video game. As I started to level out I became familiar with the feelings I was experiencing and went back into the space of my mind. The upwards spiral had trisected into a triple upward helix and the lines of the helix were covered in some sort of texture that I couldn’t distinguish it felt dirty. Within the lines of the helix were static tv images with the color test image on off air tv channel. I kept seeing men pop into my vision looking at me. They didn’t feel friendly. They kept looking at me. They looked like they had a hard life. Their face covered in creases from stress and age. Probably middle aged men.

One of the men started handing me something there was 8 white orbs in his hand in what looked like a carton. And as he handed them to me his image kept repeating and tracing forward over and over again. I remember thinking it looked like eggs and that made me laugh. I slowly came back. The grass still had patterns in it and was a very bright beautiful green. My first thought was “WHAT THE FUCK!?” I held my hand in my head and just took a few moments to try and grasp where I am now and where I just was. I remember thinking how I was simply gone, there was no “me” but there’s really no way to know that when you’re in it because your system that is responsible for mindfulness leaves with your concept of self. It was a weird thought. I felt that I was ready to talk and I started talking with my trip sitter about where I came from but I just stared at the grass, head in my hands and watching my thoughts fold back in on each other and loop. I wanted to scream so badly but I couldn’t do so without scaring my trip sitter so I sat there and thought why am I resisting this urge that is so necessary right now, resistance is bad, that was a bad feeling, I want to scream. Over and over again as the sound of me screaming “WHAT THE FUCK!?” Kept echoing in my head. There was pain in my voice and that’s how I felt.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_dmt
substancecode_tryptamines
explevel_experienced
exptype_negative
exptype_difficult
roacode_vaporized
roacode_inhaled

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for sharing, that sounds pretty freaky. I've had really dark/strange DMT trips before too, a couple of times. Once on a very low dose that was really odd.