Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

DMT - First Time 50mg - The Indescribable World

Beenhead

Bluelight Crew
I was once the Moderator of Trip Reports, and very active here for a long time. I started my studies in chemistry and decided to focus completely on this, therefore put away all want to use psychedelics and limit my time on Bluelight. I have since received my PhD in Neuroscience with a specialization in Protein Chemistry and Mass Spectrometry.

I started wanting to get slowly back into things. Years before, I really stopped tripping because I experienced heavy anxiety while tripping. Because of this I have been apprehensive to get back into things. I guess in this respect I really decided to just jump into things. I was planning on trying my ALD-52 tonight however, my grandfather has been in the hospital and I have been taking care of him, advocating for him, and all that jazz so did not get home till like 11PM and did not think making a 12 hour commitment was a good idea.

DMT is one I have always been fascinated with, and I have recently happened upon a half gram. Now, I just did this literally 15 minutes ago so I am still quite at a ++. Here it is:

Measured ~50mg, placed in this ash catcher thing I got just for this. Put on Shpongle - Museum of Conciousness, and used my creme brulee torch to light it. Did the job. The smoke is noxious and really harsh. More on that later.

Instantly I was tripping at about the level 3 hits of acid, 17mg 2ce or a good bit of 4-ho-mipt would yield. It was fast and it was just there. No time to get nervous at all. I noticed quite a sedating quality. I just thought, here it is, and closed my eyes.

Behind closed eyes I forgot about my body for what seemed like 30 minutes. The most beautiful CEVs were just crawling through space. they wrapped around something on the left side of me, almost like the legs of a sphynx. They had mostly red and greens, but they were so intricate, but also far away. The synesthesia from the music was the only thing that I noticed outside of the visions, but it was amazing, similar to high doses of LSD and 4-AcO-MiPT. I also had the feeling there was a man watching me. He was faceless, but he was there. Was he part of the CEV pattern? I could not tell. I was not sure if I "saw" him or just "knew" he was there. But he was. It was like he was watching over me. It was indescribable really. I do not think I brokethrough though, but was damn close.

I think what held me back most was my throat. It was burning awfully, and it took away from the experience a lot. I felt no fear, no anxiety, just wonder at what I had seen. After sometime I opened my eyes to the normal OEVs that one expects, and the music was still visible in my mind. I also had some strange tripping body like hallucinations, such as weird feelings in my face and body. I wanted to go back into the Closed Eye universe but alas it was gone. I remember starting to think I would not like to trip that amazingly hard for too long, and was glad to know it would not last long.

I want to repeat this very much, but the smoke is so noxious. Any tips on getting a cooler, and less nasty tasting smoke?

Thanks Yall! Good to be back indeed.

Hey, congrats for your PhD, must've taken intense dedicated studying!

So i had the same harsh smoke problem the first times too, then i stumbled upon this post describing "the machine", and wished i had learned that method earlier. Feels like inhaling fresh air, you wonder if you actually inhaled anything at all, then things start to =D ...

There's other fancier ways to vape such as the GVG, costlier though...

Anyway, it's good you experienced the harshness of burnt spice, that way you will really enjoy the difference once you vape correctly, night & day really!

Do you use the sherlock version or does it matter? Thanks for the info!

Never bought a GVG myself, so i can't say, but it looks like the bat will absolutely get the job done right.