Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

DMT Extraction Tips for Beginner

qwerty123

Bluelighter
During the holidays i have the house to myself and am planning on doing a DMT extraction. All of the extraction instructions i have read seem to be difficult for me to understand as i have little knowledge of chemistry. Could someone who has done an extraction please tell me how they did it and what they used to do it without having to raid a school labratory. Cheers.

This is as simple as it gets probably... It's really not that hard !

Just read through it and make sure you understand what you are doing before you do it.

Wow, that looks easy! Well, easy to fuck up if you don't have any chemistry experience... 8(

it still looks quite complicated, and it seems to be a rigorous process, yet i guess if i put in the work it will be worth it. i thought that you would get a bigger yield than what it says. Are you experienced in doing it Xihias?

why don't u try a mescaline extraction from san pedro..it's a lot easier than this

The problem in this case with doing a mescaline extraction is that you'll probably end up with a lot less DMT that the original poster was hoping for... ;)

thanks for the tips, i think ill take goa's advice and do a mescaline extraction, as im only a beginner with home made psychedelics, is san pedro easily available?

san pedros is everywhere...... its just about ID'ing the right one, and there's plenty of sites showing what they look like, if you did a search and look for san pedros + urbanhog, as I did a old post while back posted few pictures of cactus and a lot of cactus look similar, its about looking for the right one that contains tiny amounts of mescaline.

as a starter, would i be able to just grind up the cactus in a blender and make tea out it? would this give me a good insight into mescaline and some visuals?

^or maybe a good insight into projectile vomiting.... I know someone who once thought he'd found some San Pedro in the succulent garden at a botanical gardens (which it may or may not have been) - but after he ate it he just went green for a couple of hours =D

Pleonastic said:
The problem in this case with doing a mescaline extraction is that you'll probably end up with a lot less DMT that the original poster was hoping for... ;)

There is no DMT in mescaline or san pedro. If you are using acacia maidenii remember to respect the tree- stripping the moist bark from it could kill it so be careful. Plus extracting alkaloids with no experience is dangerous.

But the extract itself is MARVELLOUSLY PHANTASTIC to smoke.

ayjay said:
^or maybe a good insight into projectile vomiting.... I know someone who once thought he'd found some San Pedro in the succulent garden at a botanical gardens (which it may or may not have been) - but after he ate it he just went green for a couple of hours =D

Then it wasn't San Pedro. If you want to find this cactus you should look under its botanical name, its completrely legal to possess, grow, cultivate, clone, just not to consume. But who's to know?

qwerty123 said:
it still looks quite complicated, and it seems to be a rigorous process, yet i guess if i put in the work it will be worth it. i thought that you would get a bigger yield than what it says. Are you experienced in doing it Xihias?
Complicated? That is as easy as it gets. If you want a bigger yeild then you'll get that with proper glassware. In fact I would suggest not bothering unless you have a sep funnel.

goa said:
why don't u try a mescaline extraction from san pedro..it's a lot easier than this
Mescaline is more difficult as it is generally done as a liquid rather than a solid. DMT is one of the easier A/B extractions to do.

willow11 said:
There is no DMT in mescaline or san pedro.
Yeah, I know. I was being a smart arse, and trying to point out that the original poster wasn't asking any questions about mescaline. ;)

lol..yes well i saw the situation and realised if this guy had the house to himself and wanted to make drugs..it'd be a lot easier doing an ol' mescal one rather than a dmt one

maybe for you cowboy mac..but i know i'd find the mescaline one a lot easier

im picking up some san pedro on thursday and i am going to try just a simple mescaline brew before i do an extraction, im gonna start small and then maybe i can move on to harder stuff that needs more work. A friend i know does medicinal chemistry and he just said he'll help me out with a mescaline extraction if i shout him some cactus. Does mescaline compare with LSD in similarity? or is it more of a mushroom type high?

qwerty123 said:
Does mescaline compare with LSD in similarity? or is it more of a mushroom type high?

use the fucking search engines :)

Dude, you just munched your first pill not so long ago and already you wanna go into the deep end???

DMT is no soft drug and can be quite overwhelming hope you know what you are getting yourself into???
As for extraction it's simple, but you have to know what you're doing, and it's a good synth there is no smell given off while creating the synthetic from it.

Maybe if you DONT UNDERSTAND than you DONT DO IT!!!

SpecTBK=D

^^
I did my first pill just under a year ago and am now quite experienced with them, so i dont know where you got that info from. i prefer psychedelics and have used LSD and psylocibin and know what it is like to trip, and am looking for a new psychedelic to experiment with coz i like seeing things that can only be brought out of my subconcious with the help of psychedelics