View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DMT Extraction (Archived Scraps)

Status
Not open for further replies.
they all need to contact... when i contact them do i have to give them a company name or something or just tell them im up to soap makin ? :p

I've never had to pose as a company...
What country are you in?

oh lol its ok ..talked to a friend, he will get it for me.... i think thats the best way to bring it from outside :p ehehe at least safest ... thanks for your help guys if i face any further problems about extraction i will need help from this thread... peace :)

I'm glad you figured something out. Good luck with ur extraction, what tek do you plan to use?

my friend recommended a very easy way.. but im not sure im gonna ask him few more things before i start... dunno the name of the tek ... but its basically 100ml water + 60-70g naoh in a jar... and 200g mimosa podwer in a 1.5 liter plastic bottle and filled up to 1 liter... gonna shake it gud and add naoh water and warm naphta .. then gonna shake again and do 4 pulls... another friend recommended few xylene washes after naphta.... and gonna evaporate it... this way looks so simple u dont need HCl at least... if u know any easy teks u can pm me links so i check... found few but this one sounds the easiest so far...:)

Yeah, the straight to base is quite simple and effective. Only thing I would change is drop the xylene washes and do a freeze precipitation instead of evaporation. The yield isn't quite as good at first, but if you reuse the remaining naptha, you can recover the unprecipitated dmt. Also, unless you are meticulous in separating the naptha / basified water layers, you probably want to do an ammonia wash.

Also, you want to make sure you get the pH pretty high, like 13. Get a pH meter, well worth it. I'm not quite sure of the ideal pH for STB teks but this should be pretty good.

I got ph papers.. oh ya im gonna freeze as my friend recommended :) hehe so the tek looks nice im glad to hear that i understood the tek gud as he told me ehehhehe... do i need more than an hour in the freezer on each pull ? lol just askin to make it sure.. :p to get more opinions from other pplzz .... btw i thank u so much for all the help u gave me my friend.. im gettin more confident about xtraktion now :)

Last edited:
Btw its an off topic question but wut happened to our gallery i havent been here since some time coz it didnt let me send any posts or pms...thx god now i can send :p damn we had a really nice gallery

Your gonna need way more than an hour in the freezer. I usually do three days with all the pulls combined. I would also recommend evaporating off a good deal of the naptha before hand until the naptha is saturated with dmt. You'll know it is when it gets cloudy and a little bit starts to precipitate out. This will help to get that maximum out of the naptha. I like to do this in a large flat pyrex cooking dish.

When you go to freeze, first cover it in plastic wrap decently air tight. After three days of admiring your crystals form pull it out of the freezer, undo a little of the plastic wrap, pour off the naptha and save it. You'll want to use it for the next extraction. Then close the plastic wrap very quickly and wait for the whole thing to become room temperature. This is to prevent water condensing on your crystals and wrecking them. Then once its warm open it up and again wait for any remaining naptha to completely evaporate. Then scrape up your beautiful white dmt with a straight razor and do what ever it is people do with dmt.

I'm glad your feeling confident. If I were you I'd keep reading up on it here on BL, dmt nexus and drugs forum, until you know exactly what your gonna do through and through. You do that, you'll have no trouble with your extraction.

hmm nice tips.... so lemme see if i got u right...after every pull im gonna put it in a normal household freezer for about 3 days....every time i take it out i will add the naphta left from last pull.... how am i going to know how many pulls are enough btw? im quite inexperienced im sorry for askin a lot :D but hey thats why we are here right eheheh

Don't freeze each pull unless your really anxious to finish that first one. Just put them all together, evaporate till saturated, then freeze. 3 pulls is pretty much standard. Beyond that the dmt recovered isn't really worth it. Also, be sure to put your freezer setting on the coldest possible. It will precipitate the most crystals that way.

I came across some extraction method sayin calcium hydroxide can be used as a base since it has ~12-12.5 ph but when i checked its solubility from wikipedia its far less then sodium and potassium hydroxide... so it means amount of water used will be changed right? and probably will require a good measurement of ph instead of eyeballin 60 gr of NaOH in water.. so it complicates the thing... anyone familiar with such kinda extraction tek using calcium hydroxide? or its just crap?

I've used CaOH for a bufotenine extraction, but i'd stick to the sodium.

less than a liter of water for 200 grams? no way man.

you need right around 10 cups of water, about a half a cup of lye per 200 (250 really, but just to keep it simple)

less than a liter of water for 200 grams? no way man.

you need right around 10 cups of water, about a half a cup of lye per 200 (250 really, but just to keep it simple)

I'll second that... if you make it any more viscous there is a tendency to form emulsion, which is not unfixable but it is a bitch and i hate having negative emotions towards deems, no matter what form they are in <3

Status
Not open for further replies.