• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Health DMT and Schizophrenia

From the way anyone on here who's taken DMT talks - oh, I "experienced God" - I'd rather keep the Schizophrenia. At least after psychotic episodes, my delusions go away. Apparently they STAY after DMT and the user gets this extreme, bizarre, inability to understand that what they experienced was purely them "tripping" on a psychedelic.

Yea DMT states are induced at will too... You don’t get a choice in when the delusions come. Whether I believe their real or not doesn’t matter if I get to choose when I do and don’t experience them.

Also I’d argue many who try DMT still think it’s all simply a psychedelic.. I’m not one of those personally, I’ve had things happen that make me a believer. Am I delusional just like you? Maybe.. But at least my delusions don’t interfere with my 9-5.

-GC

Yea DMT states are induced at will too... You don’t get a choice in when the delusions come. Whether I believe their real or not doesn’t matter if I get to choose when I do and don’t experience them.

Also I’d argue many who try DMT still think it’s all simply a psychedelic.. I’m not one of those personally, I’ve had things happen that make me a believer. Am I delusional just like you? Maybe.. But at least my delusions don’t interfere with my 9-5.

-GC

*they're

If you believe in God, then yes, you are delusional. There's even a name for it: Religious Mania.
So you think it's just a coincidence that you take a psychedelic drug and then have a psychedelic experience of something religious? o.0

Last edited:
*they're

If you believe in God, then yes, you are delusional. There's even a name for it: Religious Mania.
So you think it's just a coincidence that you take a psychedelic drug and then have a psychedelic experience of something religious? o.0
You can never understand the psychedelic experince til you have been there its not just a "drug" its something that exists in our universe that can switch your reality channel to another dimesion. People working with shcizo clients have reported that when they are on psychedelics they still have voices but they all turn positive instead of been negative.

DMT is natural and is a holy grail of psychedelics a one time breakthrough trip would make anybody a believer its not a drug its a chemical gateway to higher dimensions.

You can never understand the psychedelic experince til you have been there its not just a "drug" its something that exists in our universe that can switch your reality channel to another dimesion. People working with shcizo clients have reported that when they are on psychedelics they still have voices but they all turn positive instead of been negative.

DMT is natural and is a holy grail of psychedelics a one time breakthrough trip would make anybody a believer its not a drug its a chemical gateway to higher dimensions.

LOL. No, it's a drug. You're just being silly now. And yes, I have experienced DMT.

I have an extremely scientific uncle (who almost patented a medical technology) who had an out-of-body experience at age 12 due to anaphylactic shock that he says forced him to consider the spiritual side of our existence

Just sayin'

I have an extremely scientific uncle (who almost patented a medical technology) who had an out-of-body experience at age 12 due to anaphylactic shock that he says forced him to consider the spiritual side of our existence

Just sayin'

I had a random out of body experience once for no apparent reason. It didn't make me consider anything religious (nothing ever will) but definitely that there is something more than just what we perceive in our physical body's.
I was in Science class and I just kinda lifted up out of my body and was looking down on me. I watched my body put an arm around the girl next to me and kiss her on the cheek which was really weird because she was a good friend but there wa definitely nothing more there and it wasn't something I wanted to do or would even think to do. This experienced lasted maybe 20-30 seconds, then I was in me again. I apologised and explained what had happened and she explained what an out of body experience was (I hadn't really heard of it before) and I was like OMG YES, that's what it was!
I also once OD'd and had a grand mal seizure. The weird thing was (I've had about a dozen seizures from alcohol withdrawal) normally you don't experience ANYTHING during a seizure. Like one moment everything is normal and the next thing you know there's paramedics and everything is all confused and disoriented, but nothing in between. But that one time I had this experience where I had no physical body and my - mind?soul?being? - was deep out in outter space and I was the only thing in the entire Universe that really existed and I had an impending sense of doom and an overwhelming knowledge that I was very anxious and that nothing was ever going to be okay ever again. It was the single worst experience of my life. Being very afraid of being alone made it all the worse. If I DID believe in God, I would be 100% positive that I actually briefly died and was in Hell.

Exactly. I know people who are bipolar/manic, schizophrenia, or who have schizoaffective disorder. When they would trip on psychedelics or just smoke pot their medications would stop working, or if they were not on any medications they became 1,000X worse with their mental illness.

...Is a “1000X worse” a clinical term ?

It’s new to me, please elaborate.

The only quantifier I’m familiar with, as a layman is: ♒❌🔁❌♎️ to the third power.

Please correct me, if able.

THINGS IZ GETTIN’ KA-WAaaazey, ovah heeoh!!!

...Is a “1000X worse” a clinical term ?

It’s new to me, please elaborate.

The only quantifier I’m familiar with, as a layman is: ♒❌🔁❌♎ to the third power.

Please correct me, if able.

THINGS IZ GETTIN’ KA-WAaaazey, ovah heeoh!!!

As a pharmacist/psychologist/psychiatrist/drug expert I can confirm that "1000 x worse" is indeed the correct clinical scientific term.

I had a random out of body experience once for no apparent reason. It didn't make me consider anything religious (nothing ever will) but definitely that there is something more than just what we perceive in our physical body's.
I was in Science class and I just kinda lifted up out of my body But that one time I had this experience where I had no physical body and my - mind?soul?being? - was deep out in outter space and I was the only thing in the entire Universe that really existed and I had an impending sense of doom and an overwhelming knowledge that I was very anxious and that nothing was ever going to be okay ever again.

Yeah that might actually be the ultimate truth of existence - that there is only God and he's lonely and terrified. I sure as hell hope not. Awesome that you had the non-hellish one in science class though.

I was schizophrenic as a child lsd was the first thing that ever made me happy. the medication contains indole if you get a decent one I've had many bad medications fuck me over worse than the worst bad trip and that's because they attacked the lsd centers in my brain. I made dmt extracts out of plants for fifteen years now I'm switching to synthetic. I need to keep serotonin levels to not have nightmare depression and have decent level of mental functioning. and that combined with this qualify for the right to try legislation passed by the businessman, Drumpf. n dimethyltryptamine n dimethylindole amino ethanol. so this is simple as amyl and silver nitrate dmae skin stuff and an indole containing essential like jasmine then what put it in a vial maybe heat it with a lighter this is way cheaper and simpler than anything uncle fester would tell you. or wasting half of nature which does grow back every year. I just liked vinegar extracts so i could keep working but it's bad for your teeth. I dont know what you are comparing this to. people could be using a strong base.

I was attacked with one the night the schizophrenia became a problem and I'm not dead of cancer already because Iwas on acaciacacid when it happened. acid is and was Not an unusual thing for me to always do so it's no excuse for what they did

psychedelic "grandiose" visions kick ass compared to shitty fuckin schizophrenic delusions - why does piece of shit schizophrenia insist on being as negative as humanly possible? fuck it, the earlier theories of its etiology were correct...it's demons.
that's wrong. even luciferian demon oils and dmt are basically placebo almost that's totally conflating anything and totally fake as any belief there are no spirit entities only elongated and neandrathal skulls. I've never been delusional. only more creative than normal people enough to get sent away. enough to lose my mind working next to an early century nanotech facility. for good fucking reason if people were doing evil things with technology

Sorry to interject here, but I'm a bit of a middle ground as far as my opinion on your interesting little disagreement goes. I've never done DMT (yet...coming 2020, trust) but I've done mushrooms a lot and while I wouldn't necessarily say it's some sort of.....magic revelation it sure as hell is a bit more than "just getting high" like I have with cocaine or meth....or alcohol for that matter.

Go eat 7g of mushrooms and report back about how banal the psychological outcome is for ya. ;)

I wouldn't understimate their ability to have profound effects on the brain in physiological ways that can enhance all manner of dysfunction.