Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

DMT 30/40 mg, First time, Kinda like 40x Salvia

jaishivaya

Greenlighter
First few days after you trip you're going to feel tired... very tired.
We made ours out of acacia root bark.

My trip went like this.
I had my eyes opened as long as I could, I saw my friends in front of me, but they became blurry and the ground started to move up like pages flipping in a book very similar to salvia, but each page would be different. One would be blurry, next would be digitized pixelated people, then I couldn't hang on much longer and then I closed my eyes.

First thing I saw was darkness but a “+” sign of light going into a cross in the center.
1891860-glowing-cross-on-a-black-background-with-radial-rays-of-light.jpg

Kind of like that, but all the beams of lights were moving, zipping to the center
At this point you realize that your body is no longer your vessel and your “consciousness” becomes your vessel.

I was pulled into the light and came out and I saw this.
jam2.jpg

But it wasn’t 2D like it is in this picture.. it was tumbling around forward and it felt like one face of it, represented “our reality here” was one face of the diamond (the picture) that was spinning around.
This super intense visual only lasted for maybe 2~3 minutes and then I slowly came back to the physical plane. I couldn’t open my eyes or talk, but I could hear my friends there. About 10 minutes later I was able to retain my bodily functions and talk about my experience.

It taught me that life was something more much more than what we experience in our lifetime here on earth.
It felt like I was going back to the place where we were born, the universe, mother gaia, the place where consciousness is born.
So then I thought… we don’t remember anything before we are born, but that place what I just saw, where I was, that is where consciousness is born.
I think we were all once there before we were born and we will eventually go back there again when we die.

At low dosages I saw mild hallucinations, still conscious and here… and looked at the carpet and saw patterns that came up like a half cut Romanesco broccoli like this.
35342600-Romanesco-broccoli-cut-in-half-both-sides-isolated-on-white-Stock-Photo.jpg

It didn’t spin or twirl or anything it was rather stationary.