Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

DMAA powder, the new BZP

kingpin007

Bluelighter
DMAA powder, the new BZP

223px-Geranamine.svg.png

August 4, 2009 --

DMAA (Geranamine) is an ingredient in several brands of new-generation party pills, that have emerged after the BZP law change. DMAA, is a derivative of geranium oil that reportedly gives users an adrenalin rush. With effects from 1 dose lasting 3-5 hrs.

Although intended by Eli Lilly to be used as a nasal decongestant, Geranamine has been marketed as a legal stimulant to replace amphetimine. Usually is sold in capsules mixed with caffeine, or as a loose powder.

http://www.free-press-release.com/news-dmaa-powder-the-new-bzp-1249386796.html

Last edited:
The limited amount I have read about this stuff suggests it isn't nearly as potent as piperazines. I doubt this is going to replace pipes in "ecstasy" but just become more common in legal party pills.

tried it, it's nasty stuff. was spewing for hours afterwards. don't take it with alcohol. the buzz is shithouse too.

Wat will they think of next?! :S

Ps. kingpin can worm me budgie with it aswell? :D

Bodybuilders have been abusing this shit for some time now;

and nobody's particularly impressed.

I think they got the picture wrong. Isnt it Dimethylamylamine^^?

They did. This is what happens when someone who doesn't know basic chemistry finds a molecule simply by searching with an abbreviation.

DMAA = dimethylamylamine (aka methylhexanamine) =
223px-Geranamine.svg.png

DMAA = N,N-Dimethylacetoacetamide =
com.actelion3.research.chem.MEAServlet

Naturally, both are completely different beasts. Among it's uses, N,N-Dimethylacetoacetamide is an insecticide and a polymer curing agent.

And I'm guessing that nothing happens with any of the testing kits, correct?

There are 4 reagent tests that will detect both GBL and GHB, but these reagents are not the testing kits presently available for indicating MDMA etc.