• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Human Interest DPMC VIDEOS Thread

These people's stories are hilarious.

"don't do LSD, it literally cooks your brain"

I'm legit scared to click on that link......I'm actually afraid of brain pain caused by attempting to comprehend what I may find on the other side.

Nice try though. :p

I'm legit scared to click on that link......I'm actually afraid of brain pain caused by attempting to comprehend what I may find on the other side.

Nice try though. :p

LSD made me insane, it's the worst drug ever man, that video is VERY informative!

LSD is the most evil drug ever, you take it an you get genetic damage it kills your brain!

I will never take LSD again after watching that video.

It's not the medicine that is bad. It's the poison that's mixed into it.

This is a crazy documentary on alcoholism I found several years ago. I presented it for a video group in rehab in 2014 or 2015. Its a good one.

warning: wine puke chug and other grossness

Science and Sacraments: Psychedelic Research and Mystical Experiences​

PsychedelicSeries

Last edited by a moderator:
One hour documentary on Psychedelics and Therapy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Anyone watching this series about alternative mental health therapies by VICE? The link above is an especially good episode I find.

Cheers.

I had no idea this documentary existed. I am a huge fan of Dr. Suzuki, my parents used play his biology related films all the time for me as a kid. I can't wait to give this a watch, thank you for sharing!

I have placed a note in the OP of this thread but will restate here so people actually see it...

Old videos will be moved into this sticky thread from now on. Videos that have been recently published can have standalone threads, but ones that are not contemporary I'd prefer not to have their own thread. I try to maintain DPMC as a repository of evolving media attitudes over time and having old stuff sprinkled in defeats that purpose. That said, it is worth archiving them here on bluelight so they are not lost to the sands of time.

Thus, I'm reviving this thread. I've felt bad for deleting a few of @Opi_Kid_Rock 's threads with old videos. Sorry about that man. I don't know why I didn't think to do this sooner, but I'm starting now.

I'll be moving a bunch of old deleted posts so they will appear above this comment due to timestamps, but they were moved here today

Last edited:
"The images of those that have suffered In the war against drugs have become as familiar as old pictures from the trenches of WW2"

Rot in pieces Maggie Thatcher.

Last edited:
Hey buddy! I just moved this over to the media section. I think it'll get more attention there. I am a frequent flier of the "media" section, so thanks for the contribution.

One part really tickled me. When the doctor from Marie Curie is basically describing how easy and simple it is to start using Opiates. You might get constipated, sure. You might feel a little nauseous at first, but after a few days, you're pretty much good. That's just my twisted sense of humor after years of doing Heroin. "Don't give up just because you get a little sick, push on through!".

I can hear people now saying stuff like "I have a great connection, my Heroin is definitely pure, my dealer even tells me so HIMSELF, so I must be alright."

You put me on a bit of a tear @BenzoEnthusiast haha, now I'm researching the drug situation over in the UK, which I haven't really dug into in over a decade. My last real knowledge was "blair" era stuff. I think you'll find this article hilarious if you liked the documentary you posted.

It's all members of the "Tory" government stating their collective experiences with drugs:

Boris Johnson: I sniffed a white powder once, but I sneezed and it didn't go up my nose... it was probably icing sugar.

In a separate interview "Yes, I've done Cocaine at University, I remember the experience quite vividly"

In a different interview "To say I've ever done Cocaine is imply a lie"

It looks like you have douchebags running your country as well. Good for you. :)

We had a president also who tried Cannabis, but "did not inhale". Great stuff.

Last edited:
Cool thankyou mate. Let me know if you want me to remove my comment at the bottom.

Edit- in regards to drug situation here now i can verify there is a massive crack problem going on in my city.

I just moved this over to the media section. I think it'll get more attention there. I am a frequent flier of the "media" section, so thanks for the contribution.
Thanks keif

I’m gonna move these posts into the stickied video thread. New threads are mostly reserved for videos/articles covering current events