Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

ALD-52 - First Time - Disturbing reaction to ALD-52

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
By far the worst night of my life. I didn’t follow the rules about inexperienced use while alone and I got punished with 10 straight hours of constant suffering mentally and physically. There was not a single thing I could do about it either because I needed serotonin blockers, high dose fast acting benzos, and anti nausea drugs, but none of those things were in the house and I was unable to call for paramedics because then buttons on the phone were racing around and switching places constantly.

This wasn't a regular bad trip with terrifying hallucinations, in fact I only had 2 hallucinations the whole time. The phone thing and my reflection in the mirror with half my face melting away.

At 11pm, I placed 1 blotter on my tongue while laying in bed waiting. I quickly fell asleep and then at midnight I was suddenly upright and wide awake. I felt uneasy for about a minute and then I got a massive anxiety spike followed by extreme terror and death breathing down my neck.

It wasn't very long before I was hit with overwhelming nausea and barely made it to the toilet which was right next to my bedroom. The vomiting was extensive and came out my nose as well. I went back to my room thinking it was over with. Barely ten minutes later the nausea returned and I once again went back to puke.

Once 3am arrived, the puking/dry heaving was still relentless and ongoing. I wasn't sure if the situation required medical attention but then I coughed up a small amount of blood and realized I needed help. But I couldn't even press 9 and all hope was lost. The situation continued to deteriorate.

Once 5am had arrived, there was blood everywhere. Sink was painted red, and the rest of the bathroom looked like someone had been swinging a soaked paintbrush everywhere. 4 cats were in the house and were all wide awake gathered in the same area close by. 3 males were wide eyed and pacing around constantly while staring at me. The other female one that's known me the longest was calmly sitting nearby and monitoring/observing everything.

The onslaught finally ended at 6am but a new problem revealed itself. Replacing fluids was impossible because even a sip of water was painful.

The next 4 hours were spent curled up waiting for the extreme anxiety and terror to pass. But my brain was quite traumatized and didn't start recovering for a week and it was so slow that it got interrupted by other things I won't say. Never taking serotogenic psychoactives again because MDMA also caused vomiting, sometimes without any warning, anxiety was also bad, plus the extreme numbness in hands and feet all the way up to my knees.

I guess the positive thing was that it made me better at handling a very different kind of suffering that wasn't caused by a drug. The suffering eventually turned into anger and hatred. I will avenge myself.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_ald52
substancecode_lysergamides
explevel_firsttime
exptype_negative
exptype_difficult
roacode_sublingual

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear about your experience, sounds really horrible to not be able to get yourself help when you need it.

Can I ask - Have you taken ALD-52 or other psychedelics before without these effects? Were you taking any other drugs or medicines at the same time?

Thanks for sharing your experience

There have been reports of counterfeit 1p and ALD blotters in circulation recently. You may have got something that was not 100 ug of standardly pure ALD.

There have been reports of counterfeit 1p and ALD blotters in circulation recently.
I really don't buy this, unusual reactions don't mean counterfeit (whatever this would mean anyway). Can you point to the ALD reports, I have seen 0 honestly. If they were, reports would be popping up every day, except they don't. It's very counterproductive to use this argument imo. The OP himself claimed that he's sensitive to panicking, nausea and vomiting.

I guess the positive thing was that it made me better at handling a very different kind of suffering that wasn't caused by a drug. The suffering eventually turned into anger and hatred. I will avenge myself.
Feel better, thanks for sharing! Good to read this, many would beat themselves up after such an experience and end up feeling worse because of it. A terrible night but fundamentally nothing changed for the worse, good luck!!

Bloody hell, I stopped trying to trip on psycadelics because my brain either wouldn't let me trip, or my anxiety disorder wouldn't let me or medication but I'd stopped that before trying to trip

I even took acid that was 200ug and nothing but possibly clonazepam I stopped 48 hours before stopped it, could if still been in my system, but when tripped twice when I was younger they was bad trips, I didn't hallucinate at all but it was bad feelings of doom and anxiety, thought loops, bad voices etc, so reading this freaked me the fuck out and another reason I think trips ain't for me as I'm not sure I'd of coped at all

But the cats being around was so sweet, it's as if they knew something was very wrong, cats have empathy, they know when a person is upset, or in pain and they stayed close by to just be there for you, them being there was all they knew they could do to try and comfort you, I fucking love cats lol

I really don't buy this, unusual reactions don't mean counterfeit (whatever this would mean anyway). Can you point to the ALD reports, I have seen 0 honestly. If they were, reports would be popping up every day, except they don't. It's very counterproductive to use this argument imo. The OP himself claimed that he's sensitive to panicking, nausea and vomiting.

Feel better, thanks for sharing! Good to read this, many would beat themselves up after such an experience and end up feeling worse because of it. A terrible night but fundamentally nothing changed for the worse, good luck!!
Well I’m not trying to be counterproductive at least. And I’m totally aware that intense and physically uncomfortable experiences can ensue from clean lysergamides, I’ve been there.

Those reports though, I call it smoke. I don’t think we can dismiss like a grain of salt. And I also would argue that it’s not necessarily the case we’d be seeing reports here, as the vendor source for the questionable blotters is just one small pool, and no members or very few here may have encountered them.

Until we can rule it out, it’s worth at least mentioning IMO.

For a start, ALD 52 has not been in production since April 2019, so I’m always a bit suspicious when I see it listed.

All said with respect of course Buzz, hope you’re doing oka and week is going well mate.

Sorry to hear about your experience, sounds really horrible to not be able to get yourself help when you need it.

Can I ask - Have you taken ALD-52 or other psychedelics before without these effects? Were you taking any other drugs or medicines at the same time?

Thanks for sharing your experience
No psychadelics at all lol unless you count the gram or less of shrooms 11 years earlier that made me giggle at everything.

I was taking 100mg sertraline at the time. There was some meth use around that time and probably some in the house but it wasn't active in my body. It might have helped me locate those 3 buttons.

Bad mistake for sure. I knew it was a serotogenic drug and figured it would be easier on me than the neurotoxic mdma was. But I didn't know there was 14 different receptors that do a lot of different things. Funny because I can take 500-600mg trazodone along with an anti depressant and nothing happens except sleep.

So of course I got pissed off when the high paid doctor said he was worried about serotonin syndrome from an extra 37.5mg venlafaxine and the 150mg trazodone going to 300mg when the original dose was 200mg.

They were both intended as the first step to help prepare for coming off benzos, and meth to a lesser extent. I got the venlafaxine from my family doctor but that was it. Still no trazodone or anything else and those withdrawals are creeping closer and getting ready for another surprise entrance while I'm alone like the first time. It'll be more than just a slap to the face too...

You misunderstood, sensitive to panick, nausea, vomited is specifically related to psychoactive serotonin based drugs, like MDMA and Hallucinogens. But mdma was still much easier than this substance. Prescription serotonin meds are well tolerated in high doses of more than one. Staying awake a week was pretty uneventful and ended with a few 3.5gram joints, a lot of benadryl, and some cheap whiskey.

It wasn't very long before I was hit with overwhelming nausea and barely made it to the toilet which was right next to my bedroom. The vomiting was extensive and came out my nose as well. I went back to my room thinking it was over with. Barely ten minutes later the nausea returned and I once again went back to puke.
When vomiting use one of your hand's to close your nostril's. The other to lean on the porcelain god.

This will prevent the vomit from entering nasal cave tie's and the following discomfort.

I learned this from regular disease vomiting btw. never had a purge like your's.

That is very scary, and a weird reaction to a psychedelic drug/research chemical, but I am glad you were able to get control, and that you saw a doctor. It seems as though you should not take them as you had a bad reaction like this.

I liked how you wrote about your cats, the one I am a slave to had a furball this morning so I cleaned it up and I need to brush and comb him more.

Does your doctor know you are tapering benzodiazepines? If it is really bad can you go to a hospital?

Yeah, that was less a disturbing reaction to a specific RC and more a journey into serotonin syndrome land courtesy of the SSRI you were concurrently taking. If I had a trombone, this is where I'd make a wah wahhh sound. Glad you're feeling better, all the same.

Last edited:
I’m curious were you actually throwing up buckets of blood or was it a hallucination? That sounds very unusual and maybe an issue that is unrelated to the Ald-52?

-GC

Did you go to the doctor??
I have taken tons of ALD-52 and I have to say i never felt like vomiting buckets of blood was on the table.
This sounds like some sort of underlying condition was triggered somehow.
It seems like its worth checking out