• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Disco biscuit use after H

Coffeeshroom

Bluelight Crew
I want to use some disco biscuits tonight but i did do H during the day. I have stopped using about an hour ago and only plan on using my db's tonight after 8pm. So that's roughly 5-6hrs after last H use.

So most H should be out by then and not dampening the effect or have any future negative effects on my db's, correct?

Any hep or info appreciated

If anything it would make the Methaqualone feel stronger though Synergy, they are both Downers. If you had earlier taken some like Amphetamine is be more concerned about messed effects. But since ypur dealing with sedatives id actually maybe start with a little less of the Methaqualone than usual, stay safe brother im super jealous I've always dreamed of trying that stuff

If anything it would make the Methaqualone feel stronger though Synergy, they are both Downers. If you had earlier taken some like Amphetamine is be more concerned about messed effects. But since ypur dealing with sedatives id actually maybe start with a little less of the Methaqualone than usual, stay safe brother im super jealous I've always dreamed of trying that stuff
Disco Biscuits aren't Methaqualone ( though Methaqualone is available) Disco biscuits are a mix of 200mg mdma and 2cb. So a candy flip in one but the 2cb is low and not sure the exact dose.

Methaqualone is known as Mandrax or Buttons as street slang. sorry for any confusion

Disco Biscuits aren't Methaqualone ( though Methaqualone is available) Disco biscuits are a mix of 200mg mdma and 2cb. So a candy flip in one but the 2cb is low and not sure the exact dose.

Methaqualone is known as Mandrax or Buttons as street slang. sorry for any confusion
in that case, yeah you're safe. Plus you smoke so the heroin leaves ur body faster.

Thanks, think i will wait till 8pm and drop one and see how i respond. Gonna pitch a tent in the back, have a constant fire going and music.

Female companion would have been a bonus too

Wasn't sure but it is a slang term for it :)

Disco biscuits, slang for several recreational drugs: Methaqualone or Quaalude, popularised in the 1960s. MDMA or ecstasy, popularised in the 1980s.

Honestly I like to use opiates for the MDMA comedown, they work like a treat.

Anyway yeah 5-6 hours is enough that it won't fuck with your high, enjoy the roll!

Did o biscuits are a band and you'd do well to remember that.

In the old days Disco Biscuits referred to qualuudes