• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

⫸STICKY⫷ Discerning what adulterant is in your Ecstasy pill

Although these facts might be right in the USA. Heroin is becoming increasingly popular for cooks to put in their batches in Vancouver... Why? I have no idea I hate when i find out that that crap is in my pills.

How are you finding out that it's heroin in your pill? GC/MS? Reagents? Or are you listening to what others tell you?

Although these facts might be right in the USA. Heroin is becoming increasingly popular for cooks to put in their batches in Vancouver... Why? I have no idea I hate when i find out that that crap is in my pills.

Heroin isnt being pressed into pills in canada..

Not to be rude or anything, this guy just doesnt know what hes talking about, other well respected users who certainly know what mdma pills feel like have reported on such pills, clean mdma pills, then he comes along and tells them there wrong and its heroin not mdma. Personally I;d say your used to speed not mdma, you like the wired energy from speed, and mdma is flooring you making you want to sit around and chill out, so you think its heroin

damn, i have only recently started testing pills. used to be a day when i could take em and know what i was in for. i live in the south of england and in the last year 3 out of 5 'rolls' have been BZP or something VERY similar. yuck.

(spelling edit: 12. 'Phenetermine' => Phentermine)

I've also read (sorry, can't find the link) of methylphenidate (Ritalin) being found in pills.
The fillers commonly used in pharmaceuticals are also a common one, but then they're largely inert (talc, calcium carbonate) so not something to be concerned about.

But yeah, a tester is the way.

What is the best most cohmprehensive testing kit your avg person can get? how much is it? How hard is it to use?

What is the best most cohmprehensive testing kit your avg person can get? how much is it? How hard is it to use?

The answers you seek can be found at the following sites:

www.dancesafe.org
www.eztest.com

A good rule of thumb is to get as many reagents as you can. The more reagents you have, the more adulterants you can test for. The kits are easy to use. If you have more questions, please ask in the Pill Testing Q&A forum, where those type of questions belong. :)

MOD EDIT: We are not here to tell you how to get around and or beat drug tests. ~RB

Last edited by a moderator:
damn, i have only recently started testing pills. used to be a day when i could take em and know what i was in for. i live in the south of england and in the last year 3 out of 5 'rolls' have been BZP or something VERY similar. yuck.

a can tell whats in the crap round my way nothing at all!!

gonna have to get atesting kit me thinks

I guess

Now for the list of every confirmed "adulterant" (anything other than MDxx, harmless or not, and don't complain that "you like K in your pills", we don't care, ECSTASY IS ONLY SUPPOSED TO CONTAIN MDxx!) listed in the history of www.ecstasydata.org (thanks Ociteeni for the first 6) :

I kinda feel you and everything... but in reality ecstasy is a broad term to describe a "feel good pill." Sure, you can find whatever "official" definition, but it probably claims ecstasy is a slang term for MDMA. I kinda think by saying that you are doing a possibly dangerous disservice to some kids that might think that anything labeled X is gonna be just MDMA . You and I both know alike that all sorts of "ecstasy" goes on ecstasydata and whatnot, but the odds of the pressys being pure MDMA are slim to none. Might as well just face reality and recognize "ecstasy" as a combo of (you name it) that will hopefully make you feel good. Whereas MDMA is what it is...MDMA. Plus using the kits are not always 100% safe now that the mints are taking measures to throw them off. I appreciate what you guys are doing for the public, and Ive certainly gained a lot of knowledge from you guys. I have a kit and use it. But for real, as much as I love this stuff and want to support safe and informed decision making, I think you guys should really put an added warning on your homepage or news feed about these kits. I firmly believe in the use of them, but some (very few) of your mods aren't really quite... knowledgeable in the subject to give advice on hazardous and potentially lethal chemicals (MDMA/Adulterants/Reagents)

Im not trying to cause problems. I know you guys work from volunteers...I just dont want families to lose kids due to a potentially fatal mistake based on assumptions made by someone thats uninformed but making "official" guesses. You guys are great as a whole though thank you for all youve done.

Lately there have been more and more pills in PA that are nothing but Piperazines, which are not a pleasant experience. Maybe one out of ten rolls that are going around actually contain MDMA, which is sad :(

Wow. That's quite a list. I think the adulterants I'd LEAST like to encounter would be PMA, PCP, Fentanyl and diphenhydramine.

I don't roll often, but when I do, I'm thankful to live near the West coast where a good portion of the pills still contain some MDMA.

a little less then a year ago chitown had a wave of pipes. During that time a buddy obtained a couple 2ct7 rolls, awesome. However iv been gettin nothin but mints for about half a year and they are by far my favorite roll.

I would imagine it being hard to tell the difference between DXM and Diphenhydramine. Whenever I feel the need to get up and do unnecessary things I assume speed. Caffiene/MDMA have very similar energetic sides, so it would be hard to speak the difference but you can definitely tell.

often times on of the 2c chemicals are added like 2cb or 2ci these often feel intense with the euphoria from the mdma the 2cs also add a euphoric feeling along with visual distortions

hi everyone! i recently bought some mdma crystals... i marquis tested with the new ez test and iy turned black instantly with lots of smoke a fizz then turned a hint of purple.my quest is,is the smoke normal with these tests?

I'm just wondering, is ketamine a common adulterant? And even if a pill is cut somewhat with K, will I get a brutally dissociative effect? Ketamine is the main drug i'm worried that my M (molly) is cut with.