• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

⫸STICKY⫷ Discerning what adulterant is in your Ecstasy pill

Liquid1nsanity said:
hate getting friggin "duped by dealers" theyll sell whatever they get theire friggin hands on no testing....gunnna invest in a pill testing kit soon...thatll show em......now how do u ask a dealer to bring only 1 but you might want 20of em?

I normally tell my dealer that I'm looking to buy a large amount, but I want a three pill sampler kit to see if they're the kind of roll I'm looking for. I end up paying like $30 for the sampler kit, but when I'm getting the rest for $5/roll and I know they're good quality, its definitely worth it.

I think we in the UK need more information about BZP/TFMPP in pills.

In the UK now it's as common as meth in the USA and probably even less pleasurable than meth, it just involves being really dizzy and trippy and sick.

^^^ I'm working on this in a new thread right now. We are having an "outbreak" of these too in the US. :(

RavenousBlonde said:
There is no heroin in your pills. Period. Why would people do that? It's certainly not cost effective. It'd be cheaper to cut with meth or some other type of additive like diphenhydramine, ect. Just because your pill has "brown spots" does not mean there is heroin in it. The color(s) of a pill means absolutely nothing. Perhaps that stomach feeling you are referring to is the anxiety of coming up, or the intensity of the pill making you nauseous (which is very common)?
I don't think anyone would disagree that heroin or coke would be a stupid cut in an E pill, but it definitely doesn't mean it never happens. I agree with minnE in that you can't accurately get a feel for what a majority of the pills around contain via the few tests per year that ecstasydata reports.
There are some pills in the DEA Microgram for September of '07 that contained both heroin AND cocaine
http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/programs/forensicsci/microgram/mg0907/mg0907.html

testing a pill before buying 20

Liquid1nsanity said:
hate getting friggin "duped by dealers" theyll sell whatever they get theire friggin hands on no testing....gunnna invest in a pill testing kit soon...thatll show em......now how do u ask a dealer to bring only 1 but you might want 20of em?

I don't know if your situation is the same as my experience, but when I go to get my pills in large quantities my guy pulls out the jar and let's me inspect. There's always I great deal of pill powder on the bottom of the jar.
Ask your dealer to pore the pills out on a plate or something then use the powder that falls out for your test. If it test good, then disco. If it doesn't, then pass.

My dealer gets a variety of different pills. I told him that I'm getting a kit and he got excited. He said that if I would test his pills as he gets them that he would cut me a deal and kick down. That's a win win for me.

Cheers,

Rollz

760rollz said:
My dealer gets a variety of different pills. I told him that I'm getting a kit and he got excited. He said that if I would test his pills as he gets them that he would cut me a deal and kick down. That's a win win for me.

Cheers,

Rollz

Pretty much the same for me.

If he's coming over or you're just meeting up, I'd just ask for one but mention that if he's ok with you testing that one with him then you'd consider buying 20. If he's ok with it then you get your test, if he's not you get your one pill that you can then test. I can't see why someone would get pissed at just being asked, but dealers do tend to be deuches so I dunno.

I have had pills that were straight K at least they felt that way. They were almost better to snort than to eat. They were white diamonds(dont know if its cool to list the pill) but those were funky, almost like their was no mdma in them

I had the sames ones about a year ago and if you're expecting the normal kinda buzz from mdma then they were a complete disappointment. Same can be said about most of the other adulterated pills these days. The diamonds had a totally horrible comedown too, not as bad as rockets mind you lol.

I found some interesting info
Adulterants

* MDMA Only : MDMA
* MDMA + Something : Results containing MDMA and at least one other non-inert substance
* No MDMA : Results containing no MDMA
* No Chemicals Detected : None Detected
* Ecstasy-like Chemicals : MDA, MDE
* Psychedelics : 5-MeO-DiPT, DOB, PMA
* Dissociatives : DXM, Ketamine, PCP
* Stimulants : Amphetamines, BZP, Caffeine, Cocaine, Methamphetamine, Pseudo/Ephedrine, TFMPP
* Depressants/Tranquilizers : Amitriptyline, Butabarbital, Carisoprodol, Codeine, Diazepam, Diphenhydramine
* Mostly Inactives : Acetaminophen, Aspirin, Chlorpheniramine, Guaifenesin, Methyl Salicylate, Methandrostenolone, Phenylpropanolamine
* Unidentified Substance : Unidentified
~ http://www.ecstasydata.org/datastats.php?row=Summary&percent=1

in 2008 35% pills were e only, 45% e and something else, and 20% no E.

in 2009 16.7% pill e only, 50% e and something else and 33.3% no E.

Stimulants have always been the most popular things to cut pills with. Meth is one of the most popular to use.

Other things that could be in pills? 2c-t-2, 2c-t-7, 2c-t-21, 2c-b Tons of research chemicals can be pressed or added to pills. Others include bk-MDMA/methylone as well as 5-methyl-MDA. Theres a whole new world of goodies that we probably cant/dont test for.

i agree these damn magic pills have just gone downhill. has anyone encountered the white naked lady pills with an upper case G on the back? i have seen these in "triple" and "quad" stacks( ones friend had a large quantity and i compared the two different sizes) these pills undoubtedly contain mdma (maybe who the fuck nows, o yea the test kits...) but it seemed like they may have contained sum type of 2cb type substance as well.... all i know is that they are the best ones that anyone around here can get nowadays... :p

i agree these damn magic pills have just gone downhill. has anyone encountered the white naked lady pills with an upper case G on the back? i have seen these in "triple" and "quad" stacks( ones friend had a large quantity and i compared the two different sizes) these pills undoubtedly contain mdma (maybe who the fuck nows, o yea the test kits...) but it seemed like they may have contained sum type of 2cb type substance as well.... all i know is that they are the best ones that anyone around here can get nowadays... :p

You live in Alabama (like me), that's the problem. :|

Crappy stuff everywhere. :( I don't even bother unless one of my friends calls me with that really excited tone in their voice (they have a testing kit)...and they haven't called in months and months...

:!

i would not be happy to get some e that would make me wet! That pure stuff is where the fun is. It would be nice to know the print of those to be safe.

You live in Alabama (like me), that's the problem. :|

Crappy stuff everywhere. :( I don't even bother unless one of my friends calls me with that really excited tone in their voice (they have a testing kit)...and they haven't called in months and months...

:!

That's how it was here in SoCal, for the longest time... Until about a month or so ago. There's still a lot of bad stuff going around, but the good stuff seems to be coming out of hiding... Hopefully this means something worth your time and money will come around Alabamastan soon...:)

but it seemed like they may have contained sum type of 2cb type substance as well

...why does EVERYBODY think that their pills are stuffed with 2C-B?

It especially confuses me when somebody gets a piper or a meth bomb and is convinced their terrible time came from this phenethylamine. (I still don't get it, the 2C* family is amazing, but I don't find it to be much like MDMA.)

If a 2C* was being used as an adulterant I would be eating those pills up! Unfortunately, all of them are at the very least classified as analogues that are relatively hard (and expensive) to get. Piperazine powders are available in bulk at dirt cheap prices (because they suck) and are not scheduled at all in Canada.

Maybe there have been a couple odd and small batches before, but I don't buy that everybody has pills with research chems in them. For some reason all of the pills I have heard contained 2C-B had also not been tested in any way.

BUT I WAS TRIPPIN FUCKIN BALLS IT WAS STRAIGHT 2C-B YO! 8) =D

No offense to the guy I quoted, you didn't say anything stupid like that, I just think it's unlikely you had pills with any research chems in them.

Although these facts might be right in the USA. Heroin is becoming increasingly popular for cooks to put in their batches in Vancouver... Why? I have no idea I hate when i find out that that crap is in my pills.