• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

disappointed in 5-HTP... anything I can do to INCREASE my roll?

Alexx

Maybe I didn't word it correctly, I've seen short term physical and I long term psychological damage is very evident in a lot of people I know who have done that.

grapefruit juice? also as someone else said, change your administration route. the anal bioavailability of pills is much hiher then oral hence more mdma will get into your bloodstream. for both these topics please use the BL searchengine to educate yourself

another option is just take more pills, and eat healthier the next day to make up for it

or most likely; find a better source. australia has the highest rate of ecstasy use per capita of ANY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD including holland amsterdam etc , and it shows. every over the age of 14 or 15 i know has had contact with pills. it cant be that hard to find a new source.

o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Warning Regarding 5HTP

Just a word of warning regarding 5HTP. I've been saying for years that this has potential to be very dangerous if any 5HTP is decarboxylated into serotonin in the liver, gut or in the blood, which I've always believed does occur as the enzyme required is found in these areas. Serotonin produced in this manner can and probably will damage the heart, or more specifically the mitral valve and chordae tendineae of the left ventricle.

This topic was recently raised in Advanced DD.

This pic is taken from a link in that thread and shows the actions of other 5HT2b receptor agonists and how they cause this affect.

03f1.jpeg

Molecular Mechanisms by Which 5-HT2B Agonists Induce Valvular Heart Disease

Another story concerns a group of South Sea Islanders who, because of a cyclone which wiped out their crops,ate unripe bananas which contain serotonin. Many of them (mostly males from memory) developed and died from this condition.

From Advanced Drug Discussion, where the link to the fulla rticle above can also be found.

5-HTP and Cardiac Fibrosis?

My recommendation - which it always has been - is to instead use L-tryptophan. I have friends who say it increases the intensity of the roll but others say it does little. I believe it definitely helps with comedown though. L-tryp can (or could recently ) be obtained in Aus. However, in accordance with forum regulations, because the site also sells other products, I can't post a link here. PM any of us mods if you wish to learn more.
Do you think SSRI's can cause heart problems? I have been on them for years (not now though) and have chronic fatigue syndrome which I suspect is heart issues.