• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Dirty shot methamphetamine

Sammie-Dean

Ex-Bluelighter
Has anyone had a dirty shot of meth and how do you tell if its a dirty or an overdose? Also would you ever iv again or how long could you leave it alone for? Ive heard the symptoms are very close?

How do you mean "dirty"? As in contaminated or impure product, unsanitary preparation and that sort of thing?

Most meth related overdoses i've witnessed or read about have resulted in psychosis and delusions - not something that comes to mind when i think of the complications of a "dirty hit" as IV opiate users tend to call a contaminated shot (which tends to result in fever, shakes, chills, headaches etc). This is sometimes referred to as "cotton fever" as it (rightly or wrongly) is attributed to small cotton fibres entering the bloodstream - or bacteria making its way into "used" cotton filters or simply being present in the solution injected.
In either scenario, more methamphetamine is not going to help.

Dirty shot of meth for me is when i got eyebrow hairs and tobacco particles in my spoon and let that sit and stew. For me its like a strong metallic high,feels like not meth tho.

ok well i never shot up before, but what i do know, is there are people out there, who cut meth with Epson salts! i dont know what its like to shoot up epson salt but i dont really wanna find out. I've heard of people cutting their stuff with all kinds of shit. but epson salt is a common one. I can say the stuff i get is pure, as it comes from the chef. but you just need to do an acetone cleaning on it, and it doesnt matter, remove whatever it was cut with. In which case, you would then know if your source is giving you good stuff or shit, or like how badly or hardly was it cut. or be like me and go, DAM! you arent shitting me! lol

Alot of meth ive seen recently has been cut with RC's, so thats no good.