• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DiPT scraps

^^^^^^^^^^^

Did for me. I even had an entity contact on DiPT. Not sure it was a mere hallucination. DiPT is highly underratted and largely ignored. Perhaps that is for the best.

morninggloryseed said:
DiPT is highly underratted and largely ignored. Perhaps that is for the best.

Of course it is for the best! Don't you just wish things LSD and DOM where just as highly underrated and largely ignored? ;) I wish it was so for things like 2C-I, Iprocin and DPT as well. Too bad they're gaining momentum these days :(.

The comon consensus is that DiPT and its related compounds are extremely variable from person to person and from experience to experience. I believe DiPT itself has a subtle "frequency" that you need to tune into in order to truley appreciate it, and chances are, this "frequency" will not jump at you and claw your head open like, say, LSD.

I would say you will need to work on it in order to "tune in," but I think for DiPT & Co. it is much more set and setting (dare I say, luck) oriented.

If I could stand the length of time the audio effects lasted, I'd probably explore it further, but they started to really annoy me after a while. Now if I could just take some benzo's and go to sleep when they got old, I'd be all game, but I can't do that, so it will be a while before I explore DIPT again.

So, only one person has reported true mind-expanding properties??!?!!?! I like its price, though! :) I do agree that i tmight simply be that auditory perception is the conduit for insight as opposed to the usual visual distortion... however, it still seems fairly weak...

perceptionist said:
So, only one person has reported true mind-expanding properties?

No, not at all. I have spoken to other bluelighters, and other psychedelic users in general, who also find DiPT quite mind expanding. Perhaps search for past DiPT threads, or check out my trip report and you can find some of these other comments. I won't name names, but I can think of three BLers off hand who found DiPT a true gem. My experience was not an isolated incident.

Last edited:
i liked dipt, i combined it with 2c-i also. i love tryptamines overall, wish i could have got ahold of dmt or amt. im eager to try dpt soon. gotta go to work now =\

Jamshyd said:
^^^ How did you "do" your DiPT? Nose? Mouth?

100 mg DiPT is a rather large dose anyway. But may I ask if you're on any meds?

And I really really doubt that DiPT's action on hearing is because it psysically blocks them!

Though I am glad people are not liking it. This means lower peices and later scheduling forthose who do, yay! lol.

Im not on any meds . I took it in a cap oraly .
Look , i always had problem with my ears when i was young . Let me tell you i know everything when something is block inside and i feel it right now .

Also , how do you explain i taste 5meodmt when i block my nose and push some air ??? and i did this about 5 hours after i took the stuff .

I dont think 100mg is heavy for me , its maybe 75mg for you cuz im not small and i got tolerance to all drugs in general .

" later scheduling " I won't be suprise if this stuff got scheduled soon enought .

Originally posted by DMX Im not on any meds . I took it in a cap oraly .

Was it accurately measured?

Look , i always had problem with my ears when i was young .

Then that mightexplain your odd reaction.

Also , how do you explain i taste 5meodmt when i block my nose and push some air ??? and i did this about 5 hours after i took the stuff .

All tryptamines have somewhat similar tastes and I find DiPT to have a particularly strong one. But I really don't know how it got all the way up to your nose. Even if your theory is right, it just doesn't make sense that the drug goes physically into olefactory caveties. Maybe someone more medically-experienced than I am could comment on this.

Maybe you're hallucinating? I regularly "taste" drugs while tripping long after I have taken them.

Jamshyd said:
Was it accurately measured?

Yes

Then that mightexplain your odd reaction.
I dont think so , possible but i doubt . I have no problem with my throat and i was feeling something there too .

All tryptamines have somewhat similar tastes and I find DiPT to have a particularly strong one. But I really don't know how it got all the way up to your nose. Even if your theory is right, it just doesn't make sense that the drug goes physically into olefactory caveties. Maybe someone more medically-experienced than I am could comment on this.

Thats why the taste was like 5meodmt . If i had not take 5meodmt , i would have not be able to reconize the taste .

Maybe you're hallucinating? I regularly "taste" drugs while tripping long after I have taken them.

I dont think so . Dipt hardly give any hallucination . Some said they started to see visual at 100mg , i had nothing at all . ANd the sound distortion come from blocked passage im sure .

anyway , that imo.

DMX, you are talking out of your ass. I, too, thought that DiPT was dangerous, until I tried it.

It doesn't do very much, other than strong auditory hallucinations, but I also had some pretty extreme visuals. I was enjoying it so much that I added 25mg of 4-AcO-MiPT at the "plateau" and had a blast!

This stuff is no more dangerous than anything else, I'd say its pretty benign... just look at DPT. -.-

And don't call it "crap" just because you didn't like it.

Learn proper English or don't post. It is extremely frustrating trying to decipher this cryptic language that people seem to post with and I know that I'm not the only one who gets annoyed by this.

Lastly, it seems that the things that stay legal, are the ones that do the least, or the ones that people don't necessarily enjoy. DiPT will be legal for some time. In my opinion, unless there is a blanket scheduling, which the DEA would have a hard time trying to accomplish due to current "procedure," DiPT will probably be one of the last to be scheduled, if it ever is.

There isn't a high enough amount of abuse, it hasn't hurt anyone, at least not that I know of, and as I said... its extremely benign.

On the tasting 5-MeO-DMT note... no comment. You very well could have been hallucinating. There are many ways to hallucinate, guy.

Lastly, I want to add that you took quite a large dose, so don't bitch about what happened. 8( 8(

mod's note: you're coming damn close to crossing the line. please knock it off with the aggressive attitude and cut DMX some slack-- english is his second language.

Last edited by a moderator:
MagickalKat777, if you dont like my post dont read it .
And dont tell me what to do .

DiPT is now one of my favorite RCs. I definitely experienced some unmistakable visuals as well as other psychological effects and slight sickness similar to 2ct7. I would say that (although it's been close to 2 years since using 2ct7) DiPT was for me a lot like 2ct7 with added auditory hallucinations (pitch shift followed by robotic voice). I started with 14 mg insufflated which first started to kick in within 10-20 minutes and peaked at about the one hour mark. 3 hours after the initial dose I started to come down and boosted with 33 mg oral.

I found the auditory effects in the beginning to be somewhat similar to having ones head "blocked", but my head was perfectly clear. The effects later graduated to "robot voice", which would definitely not occur from being physically blocked. This substance is without a doubt psychoactive. I don't understand how anybody that approached this substance responsibly and objectively could possibly wish it illegal.

^^ Any further description of the combo of 4-AcO-MiPT with DiPT? That sounds like it's a potentially great combination! As much detail as you can remember would be nice :)

Or if you ever a trip report for it, you could tell me where it is ;)

There doesn't seem to be a SET dose chart. I think I may start off with 20mg and work from there.

Xorkoth said:
^^ Nevertheless, it can and has happened. Personally I'm one of the (evidently) minority who believes this drug is capable of extremely strong psychedelic experiences. I know MGS agrees with me, however.

so do i

The one time Ive tried it was at 65mg, alone at home during the day. nothing too spectacular, During the first two hours there was something psychedelic going on, but it soon died down only to leave the auditory distortions.
Its been some time since Ive even considered trying it again, next time I do will definatly be at night outside