• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Diphenidine and Deschloroketamine and Did the send me the wrong substance?

d1550514T1V35

Greenlighter
So, I am pretty sure that the supplier that I get 2-oxo-pcm from sends me legit DCK. It's my favorite chemical I've ever had experience with. It feels like a collusion of different drugs, and I rarely experience the same thing twice.

DPE, however, I'm not sure I got. It's brown crystals, and that's not a definite thing. But, I will say that it gives me bruxism. I kind of speculate that it might be 4f-pv8 or 5-apb. Any thoughts? I don't know if a K reagant would show up as K with the DCK and the DPE as PCP or what. Alphabet soup.

Should I just chalk it up to a loss? (yes my source supplies these other chemicals)

I have minimal experience with these other chems, I just am jaw clenching a lot. I know that DPE isn't an arylcoclohexylamine, and I am not 100 sure where it stands as far is reuptake inhibition, etc.

I dunno, am I wingnutting it?

Brown crystals & not a definite thing? Not sure what the latter is supposed to mean, but this post made me wondering if anyone would touch any yellow-colored powders (unless they are supposed to look that way) or wet solids if they say how messy reactions can go and how carelessly purification processes may be done. I second that if you're not sure what you've got, just don't take it. RC's should meet certain purity standards no matter what.

BTW, brown diphenidine is definitely not a good thing as it might be from bromine.

Should I just chalk it up to a loss? (yes my source supplies these other chemicals)

Yes.
Without a proper lab test it's impossible to say what you got, so don't take it.
And substance ID is not allowed here, so I'M going to close this thread, if you have a question/want me to re-open the thread PM me

this is an interesting question. are you currently tripping on the DPH right now or what? comparing it to stims like PV8 and 5-Mapb is a rather far out guess if you're still having a classical disassociative experience. without knowing youre current state it's hard to say. did you test this with a regent kit? I've done MXP plenty of times before and it was always a white crystalline powder that never gave me bruxism, but it felt like a disassociative drug.

Last edited: